Please read all the attached file carefully, There are 5 patient scenarios, you can choose any that you like. The most important thing about the E-poster are:
1. The age and lifespan developmental stage of the identified patient.
2. THREE (3) specific types of harm/injury that the patients are at risk of during their hospitalization.
3. THREE (3) factors that increase the patient’s risk of harm/injury during their hospitalisation (i.e. why your patient is vulnerable)
4. THREE (3) potential consequences of harm/injury for the identified patient.
5. THREE (3) strategies that you would use in your clinical practice to PREVENT these types of injuries or harm from occurring to patients. At least ONE (1) of these must be a communication strategy.
P.S PLEASE READ ALL THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download