Develop a nursing care plan concept map for a patient who has a diagnosis of Small Bowel Obstruction and Develops Septic Shock. Think about how you would put together a nursing care plan for this patient. The information that would be in the nursing care plan should be placed in a concept map. Use: professional nursing/academic sources.
Use: Create a slide for each information listed below:
1. Patient information: (“The patient, Mary O’Reilley, she is a 55-year-old female with a history of partial colectomy with colostomy and small bowel obstruction three months ago….develops septic shock) This part is done.
2. Pathophysiology (What’s the path for small bowel obstruction and how does this contribute to the development of septic shock. What happens to the body when a person has septic shock?)
3. Risk factors (What are the risk factors for small bowel obstruction and what increases the risk for septic shock to develop?)
4. Short term goals (What are short term goals for small bowel obstruction and the person who develops septic shock?)
• Provide at least 3 nursing interventions for the short-term goal.( For each short term goal, what are at 3 least nursing interventions for the person who has a small bowel obstruction and has developed septic shock. How will these interventions help to achieve these goals?)
5. Long term goals (What are long term goals for Small Bowel Obstruction and the person who develops septic shock?)
• Provide at least 3 nursing interventions for the long-term goal.( For each long term goal, what are at 3 least nursing interventions for the person who has a small bowel obstruction and has developed septic shock. How will these interventions help to achieve these goals?)
6. Labs (Write labs for small bowel obstruction and septic shock)
7. Clinical symptoms (What are the clinical symptoms for small bowel obstruction and symptoms that commonly occur when the person develops septic shock?)
8. What nursing assessments should be conducted (What nursing assessments should be conducted for the person with a small bowel obstruction and nursing assessment should be conducted to determine if septic shock has occurred. You could also include nursing assessments that should continue to be conducted once the diagnosis of septic shock has been made?)
9. Provide at least 5 additional nursing interventions assessment that should be conducted. (You can have a combination of 5 additional interventions that can be conducted for small bowel obstruction and septic shock)
10. Evaluation: How do you evaluate the effectiveness of your care? (Evaluate the the effectiveness of your care for the patient with a diagnosis of small bowel obstruction and septic shock)
Please note: there is no pages, just 10 power point slides.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download