Develop a nursing care plan concept map for a patient who has a diagnosis of Small Bowel Obstruction and Develops Septic Shock. Think about how you would put together a nursing care plan for this patient. The information that would be in the nursing care plan should be placed in a concept map. Use: professional nursing/academic sources.
Use: Create a slide for each information listed below:
1. Patient information: (“The patient, Mary O’Reilley, she is a 55-year-old female with a history of partial colectomy with colostomy and small bowel obstruction three months ago….develops septic shock) This part is done.
2. Pathophysiology (What’s the path for small bowel obstruction and how does this contribute to the development of septic shock. What happens to the body when a person has septic shock?)
3. Risk factors (What are the risk factors for small bowel obstruction and what increases the risk for septic shock to develop?)
4. Short term goals (What are short term goals for small bowel obstruction and the person who develops septic shock?)
• Provide at least 3 nursing interventions for the short-term goal.( For each short term goal, what are at 3 least nursing interventions for the person who has a small bowel obstruction and has developed septic shock. How will these interventions help to achieve these goals?)
5. Long term goals (What are long term goals for Small Bowel Obstruction and the person who develops septic shock?)
• Provide at least 3 nursing interventions for the long-term goal.( For each long term goal, what are at 3 least nursing interventions for the person who has a small bowel obstruction and has developed septic shock. How will these interventions help to achieve these goals?)
6. Labs (Write labs for small bowel obstruction and septic shock)
7. Clinical symptoms (What are the clinical symptoms for small bowel obstruction and symptoms that commonly occur when the person develops septic shock?)
8. What nursing assessments should be conducted (What nursing assessments should be conducted for the person with a small bowel obstruction and nursing assessment should be conducted to determine if septic shock has occurred. You could also include nursing assessments that should continue to be conducted once the diagnosis of septic shock has been made?)
9. Provide at least 5 additional nursing interventions assessment that should be conducted. (You can have a combination of 5 additional interventions that can be conducted for small bowel obstruction and septic shock)
10. Evaluation: How do you evaluate the effectiveness of your care? (Evaluate the the effectiveness of your care for the patient with a diagnosis of small bowel obstruction and septic shock)
Please note: there is no pages, just 10 power point slides.
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.