This paper should be based on the attached files:
1. “1_writing_instructions” – from the lecturer.
2. “2_China_old_proposal_with_feedback” – the old proposal, for considering the feedback.
3. “3_Suggested_new_structure_after_feedback” – the proposed new structure.
4. The textbook file named “2011 Development Economics book CH14” as one of the main references for this course “Development Economics” – especially for this topic (Foreign Aid).
5. Other literatures (as references), except if you can find better related papers which were published after 2010.
• the only acceptable file formats are: *.doc, *.docx.
• it must be written in English
• 3000 words (plus or minus 10%)
• 5 point on the 100-point scale will be deducted for each 250 words over/under the maximum/minimum
• In case of submitting a 2400 words (or shorter) essay, or a 3600 words (or longer) essay, the student will fail all the 30% devoted to the essay.
• The word count must include everything, including the bibliography, citations, footnotes and titles.
• The essay must be typed or word-processed on A4 (29.7 x 21 cm.) paper with margins of at least 1.
• Pages must be numbered consecutively
• Please note that an undue number of stylistic faults, grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, whether the result of ignorance or careless proof-reading, will adversely affect the assessment of the essay.
• Late submission is not tolerated at all and will automatically result in zero point.
Citation and plagiarism:
• All essays must be fully cited and consistently use the accepted citation format of: Harvard Style (in-text references), APA or Chicago style as long as it is consistent.
• We recommend that you use a citation engine such as Mendeley.
Plagiarism of any form in the essay will not be tolerated. Additional information about plagiarism can be found on the University’s webpage.
In case of plagiarism, student will automatically receive zero point and will be subjective to further University investigation.
All of the following are considered plagiarism:
• turning in someone else’s work as your own
• copying words or ideas from someone else without giving credit
• failing to put a quotation in quotation marks
• giving incorrect information about the source of a quotation
• changing words but copying the sentence structure of a source without giving credit
• copying so many words or ideas from a source that it makes up the majority of your work, whether you give credit or not
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download