Discuss and critically evaluate the evidence on institutional deprivation as a risk factor for neurodevelopment disorders.
Remember to try to be as concise as possible in the essay always trying to tell a story but being straight to the point, and also making sure your text is within the word count limit (1650 words, including in-text citations .
Key points to consider:
· Don’t forget to include key definitions, to provide context at the start of the paper, and to make appropriate citations. As your paper develops, you can answer questions like:
1. What are neurodevelopmental disorders
2. What are the risk factors for these disorders in general, and their specific effect sizes?
3. Why is there a focus on institutional deprivation in the context of neurodevelopmental disorders?
4. What is institutional deprivation?
5. Are there associated outcomes later in life? Do effects vary according to severity or duration of exposure?
6. Are there plausible biological effects associated with institutional deprivation? (You could discuss, for example, neuroimaging studies looking at brain structure or function, and putative cellular, genetic, or hormonal mechanisms involved). How common is it?
7. Are there links with psychiatric disorders beyond neurodevelopmental disorders that may be worth mentioning?
8. Can we link institutional deprivation to attachment styles?
9. Are some individuals more susceptible than others to develop neurodevelopmental disorders? Is there a role for genetics
10. How about orphans who were adopted straight after birth – such as Asian countries – do they have any neurodevelopmental disorders compared to the Romanians ?
In the conclusion, make sure that you write something impactful.
Strong conclusions typically describe in depth what are the next steps in the field.
Are there policies that could be changed or implemented to improve people’s lives?
Give clear examples.
Are there countries doing this already?
In terms of research, what should we be doing to understand the true effects of institutional deprivation to individuals?
Is it challenging to investigate this?
Are there ethical considerations that we should be aware of? This sort of questions discussing future perspectives using critical thinking is one of the best ways to finish an essay!
· Don’t forget to mention the main method(s) for some key studies (at least two, ideally)
– if it’s a populational study, is it a meta-analysis, a randomized controlled trial, or a longitudinal study?
– How many people were analyzed?
– If it’s a laboratory-based experiment, is it controlled?
– How many samples were analyzed?
– Are there limitations to the study or the methodologies employed?
– How clear are the phenotypes analyzed?
– How does one study compare to or complement others?)
· Don’t forget to discuss limitations in the field (e.g., heterogeneity of the disorders investigated, heterogeneity of people’s response to institutional deprivation; what do these mean from a biological perspective? What does it mean for individuals?)
· Gold tip: You don’t necessarily have to answer all the questions provided in this feedback to get a good grade. Higher grades are typically a reflection of advanced critical writing/thinking, and not necessarily of extra content that may be in the text but disconnected from everything else.
Please use peer reviewed scholar resources only.
Don’t use a lot of Gargon
Apa 7th edition at least 13 sources
Here are some YouTube’s that explain the topic well for more information.
https://youtu.be/gbu_c7slS8Q topic info
https://youtu.be/vzLiMZQ-W_k topic info
https://youtu.be/94NM7Rw-53M limitations of studies. For more information on Neurodevelopment Disorders see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurodevelopmental_disorder
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.