A) TOP NANOTECHNOLOGY CONFERENCES IN 2020, 2021
Search and find 5 top conferences related to Nanotechnology in the years 2020 and 2021.
For each conference provide:
a) Name of the conference, place and dates that the conference took place, and conference website.
b) Conference description.
c) Thematic sessions of the conference.
d) Justify why the conference is considered a “top” conference in Nanotechnology.
Follow the below template:
Title: Nano2018 – XIV International Conference on Nanostructured Materials
Place: City University of Hong Kong
Dates: 24-29 June, 2018
Conference website: http://www.nano2018.org/
NANO Conference, spearheaded by International Committee on Nanostructured Materials (ICNM), has been acting as a traditional meeting place for most nanomaterials researchers, where the state-of-the-art research and latest advanced findings in the field are presented. A range of topics at the frontier of knowledge in the field of nanomaterials will be discussed and a wide number of scientific talks will be given by distinguished scientists in plenary and parallel sessions. ICNM initiated the first flagship event in Cancun, Mexico, in 1992. Since this inception, 13 top-level biennial flagship events have led an impactful existence across the globe —in Stuttgart, Germany in 1994; in Kona, Hawaii, USA in 1996; in Stockholm, Sweden in 1998; in Sendai, Japan in 2000; in Orlando, USA in 2002; in Wiesbaden, Germany in 2004; in Bangalore, India in 2006; in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 2008; in Rome, Italy, in 2010; in Rhodes, Greece in 2012; in Moscow, Russia, in 2014; and in Quebec, Canada, in 2016.
• Nanostructure in High Entropy Alloys
• Nanomaterials for Sensors, Flexible Electronics and Nanocomposites
• Nanomaterials for Energy and Environmental Applications
• Bulk and Gradient Metallic Nanomaterials
• Nanomaterials for Biomedical Applications
• Frontiers in Nanostructure Stability: Glasses and Nanocrystalline Materials
• Carbon Nanomaterials
• Nano mechanics
• Nanomaterials for Photonics and Optoelectronics
• Magnetic Nanomaterials for Applications
• SPD Processed Nanomaterials with Multifunctional Properties
• Nanostructured Precious Metals
• Plenary/invited speakers are renowned and distinguished scientists in the field.
• Conference sponsors/supporters include government agencies, large corporations, and top publishers, e.g. Elsevier, Wiley, ACS, MRS, etc.
• Conference proceedings are published.
Conference 2: …
B) TOP NANOTECHNOLOGY SCIENTISTS, RESEARCHERS, ENGINEERS
Search and find 5 top nanotechnology scientists, researchers, and/or engineers. List their affiliation and research group website, describe the nanotechnology-related topics they are working on, and their 3 major contributions in the field. Finally, list their h-index and number of citations of their research publications according to the Scopus database.
Follow the below template:
Name: Prof. Antonios Mikos
Affiliation: Departments of Bioengineering, and Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, Rice University, USA
Description of activities:
Prof. Miko’s work focuses on nanostructured biomaterials, drug delivery systems, gene therapy, and tissue engineering. It emphasizes the use of synthetic biodegradable polymers and nanostructures as:
• Supportive scaffolds for cells
• Conduits for guided tissue growth
• Specific substrates for targeted cell adhesion
• Stimulants for a desired cellular response
• Carriers for controlled drug delivery
• Non-viral vectors for gene therapy
3 major contributions in the field:
1. Bone regeneration and repair using a biodegradable polymer scaffold, either by inducing post-implantation bone tissue growth or by seeding the scaffold with bone cells prior to implantation
2. New rapid prototyping processing methods for manufacturing three-dimensional biodegradable polymer scaffolds of anatomical shapes with precise architecture
3. Injectable, in situ polymerizable, biodegradable composite scaffolds as carriers for bone and cartilage cells to improve the quality of tissue formed in localized areas after injury
H-index and number of citations:
Scientist 2: …
C) TOP NANOTECHNOLOGY JOURNALS AND BOOKS
List 5 major journals and 5 major books in Nanotechnology. Mention the publisher and website. For the journals, list also the impact factor. List and describe the topics/sections/thematic areas included in each of the listed journals/books.
Follow the below template:
Name: Nature nanotechnology
Publisher: Springer Nature Publishing AG
Impact factor: 37.49
• Carbon nanotubes and fullerenes
• Computational nanotechnology
• Electronic properties and devices
• Environmental, health and safety issues
• Molecular machines and motors
• Molecular self-assembly
• Nano fluidics
• Nano magnetism and spintronics
• Nanometrology and instrumentation
• Nano sensors and other devices
• Organic–inorganic nanostructures
• Photonic structures and devices
• Quantum information
• Structural properties
• Surface patterning and imaging
• Synthesis and processing
Journal 2: …
Book 1: …
*Each of the above 20 parts once properly prepared and delivered counts for 5 points (total 100) For more information on Nanotechnology Conference visit this: https://encyclopedia.pub/item/revision/65586c6306701f841a013dfdbf27ffcf
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.