A paper about Mothers Against Drunk Driving as it pertains to their identities as outlined below.
5 pages. Title 3 pages of content and Reference page.
1. Select an organization (Mothers against drunk driving)
that has not already been examined or discussed in this course.
that you have not already evaluated as part of the ePortfolio assignments.
that has mobilized a group of people based on a specific identity. The facets of identity can include race; ethnicity; religion; language; sexual identity; biological characteristics; age; disability status; veteran status; income; birthplace and neighborhood or geography. (Of course, this list is not exhaustive, and may include other components of identity.)
2. Research: Conduct research about the organization. Review the materials on its website and read media stories about their work. Write a 5-page paper that describes the organization, and then explains how the concepts discussed in this course influence cultural diversity, civic engagement, social capital, and mobilization strategies and types of civic engagement pursued by the organization. As mentioned above, discuss the identity (or identities) relevant to the work of the organization.
Research and explain the social, economic, political or psychological dimensions of this identity, as we have throughout this course. Consider how membership in this group influences relationships with other identity groups. How does both the nature of the identity you have chosen to focus on, and these inter-group dynamics, affect the work of the organization you are studying?
3. Resources and references/citations: Please account for the following requirements, as you develop your paper:
Include evidence from the research that you have conducted about this organization, at least three resources.
Insert citations as needed, using either MLA or APA style. (Visit the Purdue OWL for easy formatting reference guides.)
Include a reference list formatted in either MLA or APA style.
4. Content: Consider the following items, as you develop your paper:
Develop your thesis statement (your main idea). We also recommend you create an outline for the paper based on your thesis statement (your main idea) and the main points for each section. Do not include the outline in your submission; it’s only to help you organize your ideas.
Include examples from the assigned materials as support.
Use proper grammar and punctuation; run your paper through spellcheck and an online grammar checker, such as the free version of Grammarly. It is recommended that your paper out loud to ensure it is well organized.
Review the grading rubric to make sure your paper fulfills the assignment instructions and specific assessment criteria.
5. Structure: Consider the following structure for your paper. (You can reorder the content headings as they make sense to you.) Discuss the content of the headings as it relates to this organization, its membership, and/or the group it serves.
Title page (Decide if you’re using APA format or MLA format and format this title page in that style.)
Introduction Be sure to include the themes of the paper that you will be discussing and your thesis statement (the main idea of the paper).
Civic, Political, and/or Social Engagement
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download