Instructions: Using your own words, answer five of the following questions (including the Required ones, if any), with a solid paragraph, at a minimum (more if you desire). You must include a works cited section to document where you got your information. Cite your sources using MLA format (Author, page #), including a works cited section at the end. Upload your answers into Canvas.
1. Why did Saddam invade Kuwait in 1990?
2. Why did a wide variety of nations, including the US, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Syria and the UN Security Council oppose Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait?
3. What was done, short of a military attack, to get Iraq to leave Kuwait? How well did these efforts work?
4. Why didn’t the US go on to Baghdad to depose Saddam, or support the revolts in the Shia south or the Kurdish north?
5. REQUIRED: Consider the history of U.N. weapons inspections (1991-1998) in Iraq:
– What weapons and programs were found, and how did they find them?
– What was the role of Iraqi scientists/officials that defected?
– How well did Iraq cooperate and how well did the long term sanctions work to influence Iraqi behavior?
6. REQUIRED: Are the Palestinian actions in 1987 and 2000 to present best classified as terrorism against Israelis or legitimate resistance to Israeli occupation of East Jerusalem, the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, and perceived mistreatment at the hands of Israelis? Be sure you define “terrorism”.
7. How did the 1987 Palestinian Intifada come about and what were its effects?
8. Why did the PLO and the Israeli government decide to recognize and negotiate with each other in the early 1990s?
9. What were the Oslo accords and to what extent were they implemented?
10. How did the situation between the Palestinians and the Israelis go from the euphoria of early 1990s to the second Intifada of 2000? Discuss root causes, not just the immediate spark that got the second Intifada going.
11. What was Camp David II in 2000? What was or was not accomplished and why?
12. How did the Cold War effect U.S. relations with middle eastern nations 1989 to 2000?
13. REQUIRED Do some outside research (look at more than just the AIPAC website). What is AIPAC, and how much influence does it have on US policy regarding Israel and the middle east?
Below are required:
1) Main outcome of the israeli 1982 invasion of Lebanon?
2) main outcomes iran and iraq war?
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download