MGT 351 Exam 3
Please answer the following eight questions.
1. (Long Essay: 15 points) A CRM program primarily attempts to monitor and/or manage three things: an organization’s customers, sales force, and customer service level. List three different tools or components of CRM for each of three areas: a. Customers, b. Sales Force, and c. Customer Service Level. Describe how each tool or component is utilized in the monitoring and/or managing of the customers, sales force, or customer service level.
2.(Long Essay: 15 points)A good CRM program is only good if it is successfully implemented. Describe four important elements a firm should consider when designing and implementing a CRM program.
3. (Long Essay: 15 points) List and describe six of the eight key supply chain business processes.
4. (Long Essay: 15 points) The textbook states that “the bullwhip effect can be a pervasive and expensive problem along the supply chain.” Answer the following questions in relation to the bullwhip effect:a. Briefly describe the bullwhip effect.b. List 3key activities that cause the bullwhip effect. How do they exacerbate the problems associated with the bullwhip effect?c. How can process integration help prevent/minimize the bullwhip effect?d. List 3other key activities that can act as deterrents against the bullwhip effect. How do they minimize and/or eliminate the problems associated with the bullwhip effect?
5.(Short Essay: 10 points)Briefly describe the four primary perspectives of the balanced scorecard.
6. (Short Essay: 10 points) Describe, in general terms, how the SCOR model works. What are the benefits to firms using this model?
7. (Short Essay: 10 points) What is RFID technology and how will it aid in management of the supply chain?
8. (Short Essay: 10 points) Because a large number of CRM applications exist, integrating these in one company can be problematic. Briefly describe the issue and discuss how integration can be achieved.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download