MENTORING AND COACHING ASSIGNMENT GUIDELINE LEVEL 7
Detaild of the Assignment Assignment name: EDM 730
Component Number: 1
Assignment weighting: 100%
A maximum of 3000 words and no less than 2600 words supported by evidence of significant and relevant background reading. Please ensure your assignment addresses all of the module’s intended learning outcomes and the QAA (2015) FHEQ Masters level descriptor (below) for this module. Students must obtain at least 50% to pass the module. Component 1: 100 %
Demonstrate an understanding of current research and/ or policy in relation to schoolsettings, as appropriate to the chosen focus area.
• Critically reflect on and evaluate the impact of different approaches to coaching andmentoring within their own work environment
• Clearly and accurately communicate their conclusions to specialist and non-specialist audiences, ensuring that the work has been proofread carefully and referenced appropriately using the Harvard system;
• Demonstrate independent learning, self-direction and originality in tackling and solving problems, and act autonomously in planning and implementing tasks at a professional or equivalent level;
• Exercise initiative, personal responsibility and decision-making skills in complex and unpredictable situations, as appropriate; and
• Continue to advance their knowledge and understanding, as appropriate.
You are asked to provide mini reviews of four relevant articles taken from recent editions of academic journals. Each review should be 250 words in length and, rather than paraphrasing the abstract, should indicate what you think is the key contribution made by the article to your understanding of mentoring and coaching [c.1000 words
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. ACME Homework is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download