|Carefully read a journal article pertaining to nutrition, and answer the following questions:
1. Summarize the basic idea of the article in a short paragraph.
2. What are the credentials of the author(s)? What do the abbreviations after the name(s) mean? Do they enhance the authors’ credibility? Explain.
3. Is the author affiliated with an organization or institution? Does the affiliation with the organization or institution enhance the authors’ credibility? Briefly explain.
4. Does the periodical have an editorial board? Do the editors’ credentials enhance the article’s credibility? Where does one look in a periodical for the editorial board?
5. Is scientific research being presented or discussed? Is the research current?
6. If so, what specific kinds of research or data are presented or cited to support the ideas?
7. Were references listed to allow readers to investigate the information’s original source? Were full citations provided?
8. What is the underlying hypothesis (if/then, cause/effect, etc.)?
9. What are the article’s conclusions/recommendations?
10. Are the conclusions or recommendations supported by the research discussion? Explain briefly why or why not.
11. Design and describe in-depth additional research that could more decisively test the hypothesis identified. Pay particular attention to details and controls.
a. Indicate what will be measured.
b. State the type of experimental design and type of experiment.
12. Identify the statements in the article that you believe and those that you do not believe, and discuss why or why not for each.
13. What sources other than those listed in the periodical would you refer to if you were to research the article’s topic further?
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. ACME Homework is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download