Intellectual Growth Outcomes
1. Breadth. The student will articulate and discuss the goals, purposes and methods used to understand the world in scientific, aesthetic, cultural, historical, ethical, and religious ways.
2. Integration. The student will identify the similarities and differences among these ways of knowing/experiencing the world and will explore the relationships among them.
1. Communication. The student will demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in both oral communication and written communication, including research writing.
2. Critical Thinking. The student will analyze complex issues and arguments (e.g., identify assumptions, premises, and conclusions) in various intellectual contexts (scientific, technical, ethical, aesthetic, social, global, etc.) and will evaluate the validity and soundness of such arguments.
3. Problem Solving. The student will gather relevant information and ideas and apply appropriate principles, concepts, and theories to solve significant social and intellectual problems in diverse communities.
1. Ethical Values. The student will recognize ethical dilemmas and identify the values that inform various responses to such dilemmas. The student will also recognize and evaluate the differences in value judgments based on culture, religion, and historical perspective.
2. Aesthetic Values. The student will recognize the nature of aesthetic judgments and the values that inform them, and will evaluate the differences in such responses.
Personal Growth Outcomes
The student will articulate his/her current sense of personal identity in relation to such factors as work, faith, values, community, and ideas, and will reflect on the development of this identity and his/her goals for further growth.
Write a 3-4 page self-assessment that addresses your growth in the knowledge, skills, and values of the Ottawa University learning outcomes for Liberal Arts Studies. Reflect on your understanding of a liberal arts education and on your learning in each breadth area. Refer to specific courses and/or life experiences that have contributed to your learning and growth in each area. Refer to the Guiding Questions in the Liberal Arts Essays Resources area for assistance. Conclude your essay with a reflection regarding any steps you may take going forward to continue your learning in these areas in the future.
The following article by William Cronon describes the meaning of a liberal arts education. As you read and reflect on the article, consider how you have grown in the characteristics of a liberally educated person as he describes them. http://www.williamcronon.net/writing/only_connect.html. For more information on Liberal Arts checkout this: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/liberal-arts#:~:text=the%20academic%20course%20of%20instruction,to%20professional%20or%20technical%20subjects.
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.