I am a Co- teacher and I am wanting to become a lead teacher of 7th grade. Below I will copy and paste my principal’s email and requirements. I will also give you a brief description about me.
About me: I’m 35 and I am currently attending school (Huston-Tillotson University). I will be complete with my Bachelor’s in Education in December. I have been a Co-Teacher with IDEA Public Schools going on 3 years. I have strong leadership skills and would like to move into a leadership role. I am going for the 7th grade level leader position.
Principal’s note: If you are an aspiring teacher leader- please write a letter of interest to me letting me know why you want to be a grade level leader or content leader and what impact you hope to have on our scholars and teachers.
Vision- Grade level leaders are core members of the leadership team. Grade level leaders at IBSCP will function as the grade level administrator. They will define and guide the academic, scholar and adult culture of their grade level. They will articulate the vision for their grade level and engage in coaching their teams around frontline academic, cultural, behavioral and data relevant issues. With this increased responsibility comes increased benefits. Grade level leaders will be coached around key IDEA School Leadership Levers and will receive time monthly to observe and coach their grade level members. With DeAnna as their leadership coach, this group will grow into a cadre of highly-effective school leaders.
Mission- The mission of the grade level leadership program at IBSCP is to create independent, innovative, data driven, results oriented, highly effective leaders that drive 100% of grade level teams to meet all of their academic, behavioral, and cultural goals at both the scholar and teacher level.
Goals- All leaders will manage their teams toward the following goals:
• 93% Scholar and NTI Persistence
• 95% Teacher Attendance
• 85% Agree or Strongly Agree on Organizational Health Survey
• 97.5% Average Daily Attendance
• 90% Team Proficiency on the Culture Rubric
Key Operating Mechanisms
• Bi-Weekly Grade Level Tacticals- Each grade level will hold a bi-weekly tactical meeting to address data, operations and key grade level agenda items to drive the team’s goals forward.
• Excellent School Visits- To drive each leader’s development, their own goals and their sense of possibility, they will accompany DeAnna on Excellent School Visits. There will be pre-work and post-work associated with each visit, and in order to attend the visit, each leader must do the work necessary.
• Monthly Culture Strategy- Each month, grade level leaders will hold a mini PD and practice on one strand of the culture rubric as decided on by the grade level leader in order to build team proficiency around scholar culture.
• Morale Boosters- Grade level leaders will organize a minimum of two morale boosters to build culture and community with their grade levels.
• Stepbacks- The leadership team will come together for leadership stepbacks quarterly, and then grade level leaders will lead stepbacks with their respective grade levels.
• Monthly Organizational Health Surveys- For the first three weeks of school, all staff will complete surveys that will measure our health as a campus. Grade level leaders will analyze and take action on this feedback.
• Behavior Management- All behaviors go to GTL’s prior to going to admin. See RTI Escalation matrix. Be proactive-be solution-oriented.
• Field Lessons- Organize a minimum of one field lesson per year.
Norms and Expectations
• Email is checked at minimum three times per day: once upon arrival at campus, once during conference and once before leaving campus.
• A comprehensive calendar should be maintained by all leadership team members- one MUST be the Outlook calendar connected to your email. A paper calendar may also be maintained in addition, but all calendar invites will go out through Outlook. It is the responsibility of every leader to learn this system and keep track of all due dates.
• Huddle will be held daily at 7:30 am. Leaders must be prompt daily- no excuses. Bring data.
• Leaders will assume responsibility for all goals- they will manage their grade levels to them daily. Leaders get no “days off”- our teams are our responsibility, period.
• What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas- the leadership team is one unit. All leaders will present a united front with administration and stay unified around decisions and initiatives.
• All leaders are responsible for knowing and demonstrating proficiency according to the leadership development scope and sequence. All pre-work, reading and professional development outlined must be completed in a timely manner.
• We set the temperature of this school. Keep a positive mindset with teams. Save face. Talk to a lead team member if you are having an issue. Be positive and assume positive intent.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download