I am a Co- teacher and I am wanting to become a lead teacher of 7th grade. Below I will copy and paste my principal’s email and requirements. I will also give you a brief description about me.
About me: I’m 35 and I am currently attending school (Huston-Tillotson University). I will be complete with my Bachelor’s in Education in December. I have been a Co-Teacher with IDEA Public Schools going on 3 years. I have strong leadership skills and would like to move into a leadership role. I am going for the 7th grade level leader position.
Principal’s note: If you are an aspiring teacher leader- please write a letter of interest to me letting me know why you want to be a grade level leader or content leader and what impact you hope to have on our scholars and teachers.
Vision- Grade level leaders are core members of the leadership team. Grade level leaders at IBSCP will function as the grade level administrator. They will define and guide the academic, scholar and adult culture of their grade level. They will articulate the vision for their grade level and engage in coaching their teams around frontline academic, cultural, behavioral and data relevant issues. With this increased responsibility comes increased benefits. Grade level leaders will be coached around key IDEA School Leadership Levers and will receive time monthly to observe and coach their grade level members. With DeAnna as their leadership coach, this group will grow into a cadre of highly-effective school leaders.
Mission- The mission of the grade level leadership program at IBSCP is to create independent, innovative, data driven, results oriented, highly effective leaders that drive 100% of grade level teams to meet all of their academic, behavioral, and cultural goals at both the scholar and teacher level.
Goals- All leaders will manage their teams toward the following goals:
• 93% Scholar and NTI Persistence
• 95% Teacher Attendance
• 85% Agree or Strongly Agree on Organizational Health Survey
• 97.5% Average Daily Attendance
• 90% Team Proficiency on the Culture Rubric
Key Operating Mechanisms
• Bi-Weekly Grade Level Tacticals- Each grade level will hold a bi-weekly tactical meeting to address data, operations and key grade level agenda items to drive the team’s goals forward.
• Excellent School Visits- To drive each leader’s development, their own goals and their sense of possibility, they will accompany DeAnna on Excellent School Visits. There will be pre-work and post-work associated with each visit, and in order to attend the visit, each leader must do the work necessary.
• Monthly Culture Strategy- Each month, grade level leaders will hold a mini PD and practice on one strand of the culture rubric as decided on by the grade level leader in order to build team proficiency around scholar culture.
• Morale Boosters- Grade level leaders will organize a minimum of two morale boosters to build culture and community with their grade levels.
• Stepbacks- The leadership team will come together for leadership stepbacks quarterly, and then grade level leaders will lead stepbacks with their respective grade levels.
• Monthly Organizational Health Surveys- For the first three weeks of school, all staff will complete surveys that will measure our health as a campus. Grade level leaders will analyze and take action on this feedback.
• Behavior Management- All behaviors go to GTL’s prior to going to admin. See RTI Escalation matrix. Be proactive-be solution-oriented.
• Field Lessons- Organize a minimum of one field lesson per year.
Norms and Expectations
• Email is checked at minimum three times per day: once upon arrival at campus, once during conference and once before leaving campus.
• A comprehensive calendar should be maintained by all leadership team members- one MUST be the Outlook calendar connected to your email. A paper calendar may also be maintained in addition, but all calendar invites will go out through Outlook. It is the responsibility of every leader to learn this system and keep track of all due dates.
• Huddle will be held daily at 7:30 am. Leaders must be prompt daily- no excuses. Bring data.
• Leaders will assume responsibility for all goals- they will manage their grade levels to them daily. Leaders get no “days off”- our teams are our responsibility, period.
• What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas- the leadership team is one unit. All leaders will present a united front with administration and stay unified around decisions and initiatives.
• All leaders are responsible for knowing and demonstrating proficiency according to the leadership development scope and sequence. All pre-work, reading and professional development outlined must be completed in a timely manner.
• We set the temperature of this school. Keep a positive mindset with teams. Save face. Talk to a lead team member if you are having an issue. Be positive and assume positive intent.
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.