Assignments/Assignment: Large Information Systems at Work (100 Points) –
Submit to Assignments/Assignment Turnitin
This assignment has a twofold purpose: (1) to become familiar with the Code of Ethics of a large USA-based organization and (2) for you to become familiar with the work environment and the information systems in a large USA-based organization or company with more than 100 employees.
This assignment focuses on brief research which focuses on your learning about the Code of Ethics and the information systems used by some large company or organization in the USA. For this assignment, you should select a large company or organization doing business in the USA, review their Code of Ethics and, choose an Information System used by the company that reflects an area of interest to you, based on your major and work aspirations. Once you have completed the tasks listed below, use Word 2016 to generate a report that adheres to report specification as shown below and in the attached Sample Report.
Choose one USA-based large company or organization with more than 100 employees. Explain why you chose this company or organization and how it relates to your interest and/or your major field of study.
Research the Code of Ethics of the company and describe in your own words what this means to you.
Conduct brief research to find out how information systems are used in the chosen company or organization.
List and describe at least three of the information systems used by the chosen company or organization.
From the above list of three information systems, choose one information system that reflects your major field of study and/or your interest. Explain why you chose this information system and how it relates to your interest and/or your major field of study.
Explain the benefits that the chosen information system is providing the company or the organization.
How did the company start using the information system? Determine if the chosen information system was acquired, or if it was custom developed by the company’s IT staff, or if it was acquired and then customized to meet the company’s needs. If it is not clear to you how the information system was acquired by the company or if you cannot find out, state that and give your opinion on how the company started using it.
Conclude by stating what you have learned from this assignment and how this assignment has impacted your view of information systems at work. Indicate how this information can help you, as you pursue your major area of study.
Use Word 2016 or Word 365 to generate a short report with the following specifications:
• The report body should be a maximum of three double-spaced pages (not including the cover page, table of contents, bibliography page, and appendices). See the attached Report Sample.
• Use Arial font size 12 with 1” for all margins.
Include page numbers at the bottom right-hand side of each page.
• Use at least three different and recent sources, and use citation to credit sources of information.
• Cover page: The report should have a cover page that includes your name, course name and CRN, and date.
• Table of Contents (TOC): The report should have a table of contents showing page numbers for the rest of the report.
• Introduction. The report should start with an introduction section that introduces the research topics.
• Report Body: The body of the report should contain a compilation of your research findings.
• Conclusion: The report should end with a conclusion section that summarizes the research findings.
• Bibliography: The report should have a bibliography reference page that lists all citations and sources. Use APA format.
• Appendices: You may include any diagram, chart, or picture that is associated with the research (use citation to credit sources).
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. ACME Homework is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download