*I attached an example of the assignment and the lesson plate templates*
*No table of contents*
*No dates for the 10 day mini lesson. Just need day1, day2, etc.
* STEM Lessons must flow
*Choose 5 of the mini lessons to do as the long lessons.
* Only 3 long lessons need field trips. you can copy and past the beginning information about the field trip form for all of them.
*NO reflection in any of the lesson plans.
*Do not do the last paragraph in the sample that says “Use of assistive technology”.
Rationale: Children learn like scientists by creating hypotheses, testing ideas, and documenting results.
Description: Hands-on science units encourage children to try new ideas and refine their scientific understanding.
Directions: Create a science unit for one of the areas in K-3 in the Common Core/Florida/Next Generation Sunshine State Standards.
Using SOE lesson frameworks include the following:
1. Create a 10 Day Unit Snapshot (form will be provided by the instructor). Create the scope and sequence of the unit. Sequence lessons to ensure coherence and assess previous knowledge. This could be done through the use of KWL charts, pre-tests, or questions. (FEAP 1.b, e, 3.h)
2. Choose 5 activities from this Snapshot and create 5 SOE lesson plans.
3. Each lesson should include:
a. State standards-based instruction (FEAP 1.a) (ESOL 4.1.a)
b. Objective(s) written in ABCD format
c. Materials (FEAP 3.g )(ESOL 3.3.a,b,c; 4.2.a,b,c)
d. Engagement (FEAP 3.e)
e. Exploration (FEAP 1.c,f; 3.g)
f. Explanation (FEAP 3.g)
g. Elaboration (FEAP 3.f)
h. Evaluation (FEAP 1.d) (ESOL 4.1.e)
i. ESE Strategies/Adaptations/Modifications (FEAP 2.h)
j. ESOL Strategies (FEAP 2.h) (ESOL 4.1.c)
k. Home Learning
4. What assistive technology will you use to enhance the experience of children with special needs and limited formal schooling throughout the unit? (FEAP 2.h., 2. i) (ESOL 4.1d);
5. Indicate methods for students to document their discoveries, sketch their results, ask questions, and assess their experiences which demonstrate a variety of applicable skills and competencies. (FEAP1.f) (ESOL 4.1.e)
6. Plan for formative assessment of each lesson AND summative assessment of the unit to monitor learning. (FEAP 4.b)
7. How did you use data, in collaboration with your cooperating teacher to evaluate learning outcomes, adjust planning and improve the effectiveness of the unit? (FEAP 5.c)
8. List three field trip locations that can enhance the students learning for this particular STEM unit which includes:
a. All pertinent information (i.e. contact person, address, phone, fees)
b. How do these field trip sites provide high expectations and inclusion for all?
c. How you will prepare the children for each field trip?
d. What is your plan for behavior management? How will you provide for children’s safety on these trips?
e. What Standards will be attained through this field trip?
f. What materials and resources you will provide the children to support their learning during each field trip?
g. How will you assess the children’s learning from each field trip?
h. Based on the field trip identify ways to build and extend children’s learning in math, science and technology
9. Write a reflection on this experience; include the feedback given by your instructor. You will also explain how you did/did not do the following:
a) Organize, allocate, and manage the resources of time, space and attention (FEAP 2a);
b) Manage individual and class behaviors through a well-planned management system (FEAP 2b);
c) Convey high expectations to all students (FEAP 2c)
d) Respect students’ cultural, linguistic, and family background (FEAP 2d)
e) Models clear, acceptable oral and written communication skills (FEAP 2e)
f) Maintain a climate of openness, inquiry, fairness, and support (FEAP 2f) (ESOL4.1.b)
g) Integrate current information and communication technologies (FEAP 2g)
h) Adapt the learning environment to accommodate the differing needs and diversity of students (FEAP 2h)
i) Utilize current and emerging assistive technologies that enable students to participate in high-quality communication interactions and achieve their educational goals (FEAP 2i)
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download