You will be writing on the topic: Is the formation of the city of St. George a good thing, or a bad thing? Why?
2. Write a clear, thoughtful, and well-drafted essay examining why you will this change will be positive or negative. The background will be provided in the hook/background of the intro and the body of the essay will focus on the positive OR negative argument of this change, NOT BOTH. . Support your assertions with specific examples/evidence and remember to EXPLAIN the examples. Your essay should be comprised of an introduction, body paragraphs that support your thesis, and a conclusion. Make sure you use transitions between paragraphs and ideas. Your paper should be between 1000-1500 words in length. If you fail to reach at least minimum word count, the highest grade you can receive on this paper will be a D.
3. Remember, your essay will be an argument, you will not just be writing about the event, you are arguing that it will be a good or bad thing and “why”.
4. You must use at least 3 direct quotations (no more than 4), and have at least 3 different reliable sources, cited with proper parenthetical citations and a works cited page. Remember to cite all sources correctly! Also, remember that a quotation must never stand alone, it must always be part of your own sentence. Also remember that you must interpret or explain the quotation/example or show how it helps to prove the point you are trying to make. Remember, you can ONLY use the sources provided by men, attached at the end of this document. Using additional outside sources will result in failure of this paper!
5. This essay is due no later than date and time specified in Canvas. In accordance with course policies, late papers will penalized 10 points a day, and NOT be accepted after 2 days late. Papers must be uploaded to Canvas assign. You are responsible for ensuring that you send the correct document. If you send the “wrong” file, a blank file, an improperly formatted file, etc., and it is not corrected prior to the deadline, your paper will be flagged as LATE and you will lose points.
6. Your essay will be uploaded to plagiarism detection software, it is up to you to make sure your paper is 100% your work, newly created for this assignment, and free from all forms of plagiarism. If you chose to plagiarize, you will be penalized in accordance to both course and BRCC policies; you will receive a zero on the paper, and will not be allowed to make up or resubmit a new version of the paper.
7. Your final essay must be word-processed using Microsoft Word, double-spaced, and conform to MLA style. Use 12-point Times New Roman for your font style and size.
8. Your essay will be evaluated according to the grading guidelines rubric posted on Canvas.
9. This assignment is considered one of the major components of the class (refer to your syllabus). If you do not complete this assignment, you cannot pass the class.10. Please do not hesitate to ask questions if you do not understand any part of this assignment! You must use evidence from at least 3 of these provided sources!
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay onIs the formation of the city of St. George a good thing, or a bad thing? Why?
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download