Research Paper Requirements:
1. Required words: 2,500 Words
2. Type of research paper: Argumentative – Analytical literary
3. Prompt: Students will have the option of choosing from 5 essay prompts, all related to the themes and concepts discussed in this course.
– The course theme: Katabasis / Katabatic Journey (attached file Course Theme Katabasis)
– Teacher’s prompt:
“David Foster Wallace, Ralph Ellison, Viktor Frankl, Raymond Carver, Joan Didion, J.D. Salinger, and Andrei Tarkovsky have shown that Katabasis can be an internal journey—one can descend into the depths of their own psyche. Consider any one text from this quarter and analyze it as a psychological katabasis.
Use your research to explain how one might understand this metaphor.
What might be the nature of such a journey?
How is it impacted by the intersection of the self and the greater world—how does one’s place in the world influence this psychological process?
Explain how the text’s form (the way it was written) expresses this voyage.”
– I choose Ralph Ellison’s Invisible Man (attached file). Please use this text “Invisible Man” to quote in the paper (not use outside version). Please follow teacher’s prompt to make this research paper as psychological analysis related to the katabatic journey, and answer the prompt’s questions (please note bold words).
4. Sources: Students must use at least 4 separate sources, 2 of which must be from required course readings. Draw from the research texts to provide evidence in support of your thesis.
– 2 required sources from the course are the text “Invisible Man” and Course Theme Katabatic.
– 2 more sources are outside. Please use more sources as you can.
5. Paper format: MLA Format and A works cited page is an essential part of this paper and must be included as the last page.
6. Reference marerials:
Please read the “Pre-step for Research Paper” that already submitted to teacher.
Please read the attached file “Lesson Introduction to the Research paper” to understand more about teacher’s requirements. In this lesson, teacher also give guideline about Argumentative writing.
For more reference, please read the attached files “Lesson Understand your topic” and “Lesson Analytical Writing”
To understand more about Katabasis, teacher suggest a book “Hero with a thousand faces” Attached files: 7
– Research paper requirements
– Pre-step for Research Paper
– Ellison – Invisible Man
– Course Theme Katabasis
– Lesson Introduction to the Research paper
– Lesson Understand your topic
– Lesson Analytical Writing
Please send me a draft 2 day before the due day.
In case, to correct and improve the paper, I can extend 2 more days from the due day.
Please contact me as soon as possible at any time to clarify any information or requirements.
Please on time. I do not accept lateness.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download