Description of the Assignment
o This assignment presents a modified method for conducting a concept analysis of one concept that is important and useful to the nurse practitioner role. The concept for this assignment must be supported by a published nursing theory. The selected concept is identified and then the elements of the analysis process are applied in order to synthesize knowledge for application as demonstrated through the creation of a model case. Theoretical applications of the concept are also discussed. Non-nursing theories may not be used. Scholarly literature is incorporated throughout the analysis.
Only the elements identified in this assignment should be used for this concept analysis.
• Possible Concepts:
o The following concepts are not required; students may select one of these concepts or find another concept. Each selected concept must be associated with a nursing theory; the use of non-nursing theories is not allowed. If you have any questions regarding your concept or the nursing theory, please consult with your faculty member for assistance.
Please note: the concepts of caring or
cultural humility are not permitted for this assignment (Choose one )
2. Compassion Fatigue
6. Sensory Overload
Criteria for Content
1. Definition/Explanation of the selected nursing concept
o Defines/explains the concept using scholarly literature (a dictionary maybe used for this section only)
o Support from nursing literature is required.
2. Defining attributes:
A minimum of three (3) attributes are required.
Support from nursing literature is required.
1. Explanation: An attribute identifies characteristics of a concept. For this question, the characteristics of the selected nursing concept are identified and discussed
3. Antecedent and Consequence
1. 1 antecedent of the selected nursing concept.
2. 1 consequence of the selected nursing concept.
3. Support from nursing literature is required.
1. Explanation: An antecedent is an identifiable occurrence that happens before an event. An antecedent precedes a selected nursing concept. A consequence follows or is the result of an event. The selected consequence follows or is the result of the selected nursing concept.
4. Model Case
1. 1 Model Case is created by the student and discussed substantively by demonstrating within the case each of the following areas:
All identified attributes
5. Theoretical Applications of the Concept
1. Explain how the concept applies to the selected nursing theory.
2. Support from nursing literature is required.
1. Reflect on how the concept analysis findings apply to your advanced nursing practice, specifically as an NP.
2. Self-reflection may be written in first-person.
Preparing the Assignment
Criteria for Format and Special Instructions
1. The worksheet should be typed, double spaced, and written in complete sentences. (Concept Analysis Worksheet) (Links to an external site.)
2. Reference page and in-text citations must follow APA guidelines as found in the current edition of the manual.
3. The source of the concept for this assignment must be a published nursing Non-nursing theories may not be used.
4. A minimum of 4 (four) scholarly references must be used. Required textbooks for this course, and Chamberlain College of Nursing lesson information may not be used as scholarly references for this assignment. A dictionary maybe used as a reference for the section titled “Definition/Explanation of the selected nursing concept”, but it is notcounted as one of the 4 required scholarly nursing references. Be aware that information from .com websites may be incorrect and should be avoided.
5. References are current – within a 5-year time frame unless a valid rationale is provided and the instructor has approved them.
6. Ideas and information from scholarly, peer reviewed, nursing sources must be cited and referenced correctly.
7. Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, and punctuation are followed and consistent with formal, scientific writing.
8. Please note: Do not rely on .com sites to identify the nursing theory as they do not provide accurate information in all cases. For more information on Inherited Nursing Issue visit this: https://www.encyclopedia.com/medicine/diseases-and-conditions/pathology/genetic-diseases
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.