Threats and Mitigation Strategies
Talley Medical Surgical Eyecare Associates, PC May 2019 Unauthorized Access/Disclosure Breach
1. Conduct research to capture the organization’s infrastructure and processes, the threats to personal health information (PHI) and determine a strategy to mitigate the threats you anticipate. This research will go into the technical report (or white paper, nine to 10 pages excluding cover sheet, references, and any appendices) in accordance with the directions in Steps 5. After the paper is written, you will create a one-page executive summary of the paper. It will be part of the technical report document, immediately after the cover sheet and before the text of the report.
Step 5:- Develop Analysis of Threats to the Organization’s Information Systems Infrastructure
Topics to Address in the Description of Threats and Mitigation Strategies
2. Describe potential threats to the organization’s critical mission areas. These may include sloppy information security practices, insider threats, or hackers wishing to steal personal data. Relate these threats to the vulnerabilities in the CIA triad.
3. Describe how the organization restricts access to protect billing and PHI. Explain the organization’s processes and workflows to safeguard PHI, specifically the use of passwords, password management, and password protection in an identity management system.
4. Define the access management system. What types of access control management, to include access control lists in operating systems, role-based access controls, files, and database access controls will it take to ensure that access is limited to those with a need to know?
5. Define factor authentication systems. How do common factor authentication mechanisms, to include multifactor authentication practices, safeguard sensitive information for an organization like this?
6. Discuss strategic considerations and provide recommendations. Review the mission and organization structure of your organization as well as roles within the organization, and recommend accesses, restrictions, and conditions for each role
7. Discuss the manager’s risk considerations. What will happen if the CIO and the leaders do nothing and decide to accept the risks? Could the CIO transfer, mitigate, or eliminate the risks? What are the projected costs to address the risks?
The deliverables for this project include:
1. Technical report: A nine- to 10-page double-spaced Word document with citations in APA format. The page count does not include the cover sheet, executive summary, figures, diagrams, tables, or the references section.
2. Executive summary: This will be a single double-spaced page, and in the same document as the technical report, located immediately following the cover sheet and before the text of the report.
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.