RELISTED due to listing error.
Apologies but: ENGLISH MUST BE YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE.
Please do not bid if you are not fluent in English and it is not your first language.
A 3000 word literature research and review/critique as per the guide below.
Reference Format: Harvard Referenced.
The document can be personalized towards the United Kingdom Geographical Area.
Improving communication with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) patients in an emergency environment.
(Emergency Department or Ambulance)
Plagiarism free (Will be verified)
Written In English Language (UK)
A number of source papers would have to be provided for reference, with a good literature review/critique of only two of the papers and as per the guide below.
I would require an advanced copy/link to the two papers that are being reviewed/critique
I have a number of papers and additional information available to support the review that can be used if required.
Education Level: University Degree
THIS GUIDE MUST BE FOLLOWED:
Word count is approx.
The document word count without references must be 3000 words +/- 10%
Abstract (200 words)
The abstract must communicate the essential parts of the literature review. It should prepare the reader for the rest of the literature review and convince them that the review is interesting and important.
1. Identify a clear topic relevant to the practice of Paramedics (300 words). The topic is listed as “Improving communication with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) patients in an emergency environment.”
(Emergency Department or Ambulance)
2. You must clearly indicate how this literature review could contribute to the development of Paramedics and why you believe this is an important topic to explore.
1. Conduct a search for the relevant literature and critically appraise the evidence for its validity and usefulness, I can provide some relevant information and papers.
2. Use the Caldwell et al model or an equivalent framework to undertake the critique of the articles you have found in the literature review.
3. The main aim of the review is to provide a critical overview of the various literature on the specified topic showing various strengths and / or inadequacies in the previous studies methodologies and conclusions.
4. The literature review should not consist of a sequence of descriptive accounts or summaries of relevant published work.
Identifying the literature sources (300 words)
1. You need to show clear evidence of a systematic approach in terms of searching the literature spanning a number of years of publication (need to specify a time frame: 5 – 10 years) using a number of key words relevant to the topic.
2. You will need to identify a range of up-to-date international, national and regional literature.
3. You will need to identify literature that is relevant or not relevant, therefore the need to develop some form of inclusion and exclusion criterion.
Critiquing the literature (1500 words)
You WILL NEED TO PROVIDE a critical review of the literature:
1. You will need to read, digest, compare and contrast most of the relevant literature
thereby drawing general conclusions from these studies. DO NOT just describe a
range of studies.
2. The review should indicate the strengths and weaknesses of the various literature
examining the different methodologies employed across the empirical studies.
3. You should identify the adequacy of the sample size and sampling techniques
employed within such studies.
4. You should examine the appropriateness of the research study designs including
data collection and data analysis techniques.
5. You need to highlight the core conclusions and recommendations of such
literature for Paramedic Practice.
6. The Manchester Phrase Bank, may assist you with the
writing found here at https://manchester.rl.talis.com/items/BF145A9E-6872- 8B6C-BE3E-AB8542866B84.html
Identify a series of recommendations for practitioners for clinical practice (700 words)
You will need to draw conclusions from your systematic review of the literature clearly identifying a series of recommendations for clinical practice, education, service development, policy planning and / or future research within the topic of investigation.
The conclusion/recommendation would be evidence based on a better way to communicate with those patients with ASD, using the best methods, including the introduction of a Hospital Passport and the training of Paramedic staff on ASD
Such as the introduction of a “Hospital Passport” – My Hospital Passport For Autistic Patients
There is also useful information from the National Autistic Society at: https://www.autism.org.uk/professionals/health-workers/guidance.aspx.
The emergency environment meaning an area such as: Hospital Emergency Department, Paramedic Ambulance
* Children and Adults have ASD.
* Use the Caldwell et al model or an equivalent framework to undertake the critique of the articles you have found in the literature review *
UK Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (ASD is a Disability Recognised under UK Law)
Definition of disability under the Equality Act 201
Information on ASD – Symptoms, Conditions Etc;
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.