RELISTED due to listing error.
Apologies but: ENGLISH MUST BE YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE.
Please do not bid if you are not fluent in English and it is not your first language.
A 3000 word literature research and review/critique as per the guide below.
Reference Format: Harvard Referenced.
The document can be personalized towards the United Kingdom Geographical Area.
Improving communication with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) patients in an emergency environment.
(Emergency Department or Ambulance)
Plagiarism free (Will be verified)
Written In English Language (UK)
A number of source papers would have to be provided for reference, with a good literature review/critique of only two of the papers and as per the guide below.
I would require an advanced copy/link to the two papers that are being reviewed/critique
I have a number of papers and additional information available to support the review that can be used if required.
Education Level: University Degree
THIS GUIDE MUST BE FOLLOWED:
Word count is approx.
The document word count without references must be 3000 words +/- 10%
Abstract (200 words)
The abstract must communicate the essential parts of the literature review. It should prepare the reader for the rest of the literature review and convince them that the review is interesting and important.
1. Identify a clear topic relevant to the practice of Paramedics (300 words). The topic is listed as “Improving communication with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) patients in an emergency environment.”
(Emergency Department or Ambulance)
2. You must clearly indicate how this literature review could contribute to the development of Paramedics and why you believe this is an important topic to explore.
1. Conduct a search for the relevant literature and critically appraise the evidence for its validity and usefulness, I can provide some relevant information and papers.
2. Use the Caldwell et al model or an equivalent framework to undertake the critique of the articles you have found in the literature review.
3. The main aim of the review is to provide a critical overview of the various literature on the specified topic showing various strengths and / or inadequacies in the previous studies methodologies and conclusions.
4. The literature review should not consist of a sequence of descriptive accounts or summaries of relevant published work.
Identifying the literature sources (300 words)
1. You need to show clear evidence of a systematic approach in terms of searching the literature spanning a number of years of publication (need to specify a time frame: 5 – 10 years) using a number of key words relevant to the topic.
2. You will need to identify a range of up-to-date international, national and regional literature.
3. You will need to identify literature that is relevant or not relevant, therefore the need to develop some form of inclusion and exclusion criterion.
Critiquing the literature (1500 words)
You WILL NEED TO PROVIDE a critical review of the literature:
1. You will need to read, digest, compare and contrast most of the relevant literature
thereby drawing general conclusions from these studies. DO NOT just describe a
range of studies.
2. The review should indicate the strengths and weaknesses of the various literature
examining the different methodologies employed across the empirical studies.
3. You should identify the adequacy of the sample size and sampling techniques
employed within such studies.
4. You should examine the appropriateness of the research study designs including
data collection and data analysis techniques.
5. You need to highlight the core conclusions and recommendations of such
literature for Paramedic Practice.
6. The Manchester Phrase Bank, may assist you with the
writing found here at https://manchester.rl.talis.com/items/BF145A9E-6872- 8B6C-BE3E-AB8542866B84.html
Identify a series of recommendations for practitioners for clinical practice (700 words)
You will need to draw conclusions from your systematic review of the literature clearly identifying a series of recommendations for clinical practice, education, service development, policy planning and / or future research within the topic of investigation.
The conclusion/recommendation would be evidence based on a better way to communicate with those patients with ASD, using the best methods, including the introduction of a Hospital Passport and the training of Paramedic staff on ASD
Such as the introduction of a “Hospital Passport” – My Hospital Passport For Autistic Patients
There is also useful information from the National Autistic Society at: https://www.autism.org.uk/professionals/health-workers/guidance.aspx.
The emergency environment meaning an area such as: Hospital Emergency Department, Paramedic Ambulance
* Children and Adults have ASD.
* Use the Caldwell et al model or an equivalent framework to undertake the critique of the articles you have found in the literature review *
UK Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (ASD is a Disability Recognised under UK Law)
Definition of disability under the Equality Act 201
Information on ASD – Symptoms, Conditions Etc;
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download