i was thinking about breasting babies vs non breast feeding babies how many time they visit the hospital in their first year .meaning health benefit in breastfeeding babies
Guidelines for developing your Literature Review paper (note this includes Part 1
1. The first part of your Literature Review paper includes an Abstract that discusses the problem, hypothesis and summary of the literature.
2. The second part begins your actual paper. You should being with the PICOT question and hypothesis statement. A brief summary of the importance of your PICOT question related to nursing should be included.
3. The final part of your paper is Part 3 – the Literature Review. Note your total paper is submitted in multiple parts and graded as such. This final paper brings all the parts together in one paper.
4. Select a primary care clinical practice problem related to advanced practice.
5. Develop your PICOT question and Hypothesis Statement.
6. Part 2 is the Matrix Table that summarizes the articles reviewed. This is submitted as a separate assignment and included in the Appendix of your final paper – Literature Review. Begin data base searches for evidence. Select the databases that can best answer your PICOT question. Your electronic searches should demonstrate the different search strategies used e.g. author, journal title, subject headings, time frame (within 10 years) etc. Show search words and truncation of terms used. YOU MUST SEARCH FOR RESEARCH ARTICLES.
7. Summarize each article for your matrix table using the format given in class.
8. For the final parts of your Literature Review paper, summarize each article by describing the problem, sample, methodology and findings.
9. Compare your findings to the current Clinical Practice Guidelines seen in practice that are related to your topic. Is there an indication for a change in practice?
10. If there is an indication for a change in practice, discuss recommendations for practice change based on your current evidence finding and clinical expertise.
11. Will the change impact families, patient outcomes and healthcare costs?
12. Discuss the pros and cons. (If the evidence you obtained is in line with the clinical guidelines then say there are no recommendations for practice change at this time). If there is not an indication for a change in practice, discuss recommendations for implementing this practice in an organization that does not utilize this evidence.
13. State how you plan to disseminate the new information if appropriate.
14. Compile a reference page using APA format. Submit the final group paper to the appropriate forum on Blackboard.
15. Use the abstract for presentation of your project to the class.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download