ESSAY 2 INSTRUCTIONS
Huthwaite’s SPIN™ sales technique is used by large and small sales organizations with tremendous success.
• Referring to Exhibit 10.5 in the text, provide 7 retorts to a customer’s objection of “your product costs too much!”
• Identify each element of the SPIN™ sales technique and explain in your own words each step and how they build upon one another to develop a sense of urgency in a customer’s mind toward the product being presented.
• Case Problem 9.1, “Question 2,” attach a (PowerPoint) presentation detailing your response(s).
• Explain what could be stated for each slide in PowerPoint “NotesView” as if you were presenting the presentation to an end-user audience.
• How might a salesperson use an objection to close the sale? Explain in detail.
Compose a thoughtful essay of at least 1,000 words, excluding references, and include at least 2 scholarly sources. Your essay must be in current APA format.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download