Topic: HR Hiring Plan
Navigating the hiring process can be a daunting challenge for even the most seasoned HR managers. This assignment will provide you with the opportunity to write a job description, develop a recruitment plan, and create an interview process.
Part 1: Develop the Job Description
In developing this portion of the assignment refer to Chapter 4 of the Snell, Morris, and Bohlander text. Make sure not to confuse the job description with a job posting or advertisement. The job description is an internal document that lists the responsibilities, as well as the qualifications of the role in precise detail. This document will be used by
managers to evaluate candidates, to set expectations with the new hire, and on an ongoing basis to conduct performance evaluations. Make sure to consider the following as you compose your job description:
1. What are the key responsibilities of the role?
2. What are the opportunities and challenges presented to someone filling the position?
3. What core competencies, experiences or functional skills are required for success?
4. What organizational values would an ideal candidate reflect? What attributes would eliminate a candidate from consideration?
5. What kinds of people are generally successful in this organization and in this type of role? What kinds of people are not successful in this organization and role?
6. Where does this position fit in the organizational chart in terms of direct and indirect reporting relationships?
This portion of the assignment should be 1 double spaced page.
Part 2: Create a Recruitment Plan
There are a variety of techniques that an organization can use to recruit the talent that they need determine if you will use internal, or external recruitment methods
This portion of the assignment should be 1 – 2 double spaced pages.
Part 3: Developing an Interview Strategy/Questions
Once you have completed the job description and recruitment strategy, you are ready to start screening potential candidates. Decide upon the type of interviews you will conduct, as well as the context based on your Chapter 6 readings from the Snell, Morris, and Bohlander text. Make sure to consider the following:
1. Will you use non-directive interviews, structured interviews, situational interviews, behavioral description interviews, or sequential panel interviews?
2. What will your method for administering the interviews be? Will you conduct face-to-face interviews, group interviews, video (Skype), or phone interviews? Next, develop 15-20 interview questions you will ask potential candidates.
This portion of your assignment should be 1 – 1 ½ double spaced pages.
• Double-space your document.
• Use APA 6th edition guidelines for formatting your title page, page header, section headings, citations, and references.
Overall Assignment Guidelines:
• The expected total length of your hiring plan is between 3 – 5 ½ pages, (excluding the title page and references).
• Use the text or other credible sources as support for part 2 (recruitment plan). NOTE: Wikipedia and other self-created websites are not acceptable references.
• Submit your HR Hiring Plan as a Microsoft Word document. For more information on Human Resource Hiring Plan see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_resource_management
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.