Health Promotion, Evidence-based Practice, and Research Teaching Project Presentation Guidelines/Criteria
• Develop your EBP Proposal Presentation (PowerPoint) based on Practice Problem identified in Module One.
• You must use at least two (2) peer-reviewed sources of evidence to support your proposed intervention.
• The presentation should not exceed 20 slides (excluding the title slide and reference slide).
• Provide a title slide as your first slide. The title slide should include the same information that a title page in a formal paper includes.
• Provide citations for all sources, both in the presentation and on the reference list; in correct APA 6th edition format.
Note: On the reference list, it may be difficult to indent lines; indenting lines on the reference list will not be evaluated.
• All sources of evidence must be published within the last five years.
• Do not use sources such as Wikipedia and Web MD; these are not scholarly references.
• Provide a reference list at the end of the presentation that is cited in APA 6th edition format and includes all sources cited in the body of the presentation.
o Identify the problem.
o What is known about the problem (background)
o What makes the problem significant (what impact does this have on nursing and health care; support this information with evidence from peer-reviewed sources)?
• Literature Support that details how the problem may be lessened (what does the evidence [literature] say is the best approach/best practice for ameliorating the problem; support this information with evidence from peer-reviewed sources).
• Develop a plan for implementing the evidence-based change of practice
o Use one of the evidence-based models for change to carry out each step of the implementation process. ▪ Describe how each step in the EBP change model will be carried out in your proposed plan.
o What strategies would be used to implement the change?
o Discuss barriers that may be encountered.
▪ How will barriers/challenges be addressed? o What do you expect to achieve by implementing the evidence-based practice (expected outcome)?
o Discuss ethical considerations
• Evaluation Plan
o How you will determine if your proposed change in practice is successful?
o What criteria will determine if the proposed change in practice should be maintained, revised, or discontinued?
o How will you measure the outcome?
• Develop a plan to disseminate findings/ teach others about the proposed evidence-based practice change
o How will you teach others about the change in practice? How would you share the information with your peers and others about the change in practice?
Note: With presentations, only short phrases (bulleted information) should appear on the slide.
Use the white space below the slide to provide extra information as indicated.
Presentation Subject/Topic Knowledge:
• Presentation should reflect full and deep knowledge of the topic that explains all components of the presentation, and accurately presents the impact of the proposed intervention in nursing practice
Content: Address all components of the assignment to include:
• Literature Support;
• Implementation Plan;
• Evaluation Plan; and
• Dissemination/teaching plan.
Writing Methods: (10%)
• Includes grammar, punctuation, spelling, and sentence structure
Evaluating and Documenting Sources, to include:
• Complete title slide; • Correctly cited references; both in the presentation and on the reference list.
10 points/ Demonstrates a full and deep knowledge of the topic. Develops and explains the all components of the presentation. Accurately presents the impact of the proposed intervention in nursing practice
10 points/ The content is written clearly and concisely. Ideas collectively progress and relate to each other. The presentation gives the audience a clear sense of the main idea.
Addresses all 5 criteria
Writer is clearly in control of standard, written academic English
Title slide is complete.
References section includes correctly cited sources.
Correct citations are included within the body of the presentation
The layout is visually pleasing and contributes to the overall message with appropriate use of headings, subheadings, and white space.
Text is appropriate in length for the target audience and to the point.
The background and colors enhance the readability of the text.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download