· Your audience: What is their education level/reading level? What is their main language? What cultural group do they belong to? What is their gender identity? All of these factors should allow you to tailor your communication to best reach them.
· The specifics of their health condition: If you are communicating to a group or community (for example, in a hospital or public health setting), your information will be more general about the health condition. If you are communicating with an individual (for example, in a clinic or private practice), you should know more specific details and be able to start from there. Remember the Common Sense Model: What does this individual believe about his/her illness and its treatment?
· As much as possible about their Social Ecological Model (SEM) factors: How much support do they have? Who will help them navigate illness and treatment? What is their access level to insurance and medical supplies? What does their living environment look like? All of these questions, and more, will help you determine their needs and their ability to comply with recommendations.
This week, you will also explore complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) treatments. There are many of these, few with enough scientific evidence to support or refute their value, and many simply not studied enough. As you explore, determine—especially for those with low evidence of efficacy—how much the placebo effect (the belief that they will work) impacts the anecdotal evidence they provide to clients.
· Identify articles that examine this week’s variables/factors (health literacy and CAMs) in relation to physical health (HEALTHY PERSON).
· Find and read at least two articles for each of the variables/factors-health literacy and CAMs (for a total of four). For CAMs, make sure you cover more than one type in your search. A literature review article less than 5 years old would be a good choice. All other articles should be recent empirical studies (i.e., studies that produced data and have a results section with statistical analyses or qualitative analyses). As much as possible, choose empirical studies that were published no more than 3 years ago. For more information on Health Literacy and Conditions see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_literacy
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.