Instructions: Use Handout Provided.
– Step 1, What is an Archetype?
Provide a 4 -5 sentence explanation of what an archetype is and how archetypes are depicted or explored in works of art creators, designers, and or artists. Bullet points submissions will NOT be accepted.
– Step 2, Select an Archetype for your Journey.
Please, select an archetype from the list below: That you coincide best with your personality. Also, tell us why it coincides with personality. 4-5 complete sentences required for full credit. Bullet points submissions will NOT be accepted.
The Artist as Sage
The Artist as Explorer
The Artist as Outlaw
The Artist as Magician
The Artist as Hero
The Artist as Lover
The Artist as Jester
The Artist as Everyman
The Artist as Caregiver
The Artist as themselves an “Artist.”
The Artist as Innocent
– Step 3, Select ONE image from Chapters 1 through 13 in Living with Art by Mark Geitlein 12thedition.
You will use the same image to complete the assignment. Do not select a different image 1/2 way through the assignment. The image needs to be the same for all steps.
– Step 4, Describe the work you selected. (The description must include 3 or more points featured on the LibGuide for full credit)
– Step 5, Analyze the work you selected (The description must include 3 or more points featured on the LibGuide for full credit)
– Step 6, Interpretet the work you selected (The description must include 3 or more points featured on the LibGuide for full credit)
– Step 7, Evaluate the work you selected (The description must include 3 or more points featured on the LibGuide for full credit)
– Step 8, What is the connection between the work you selected and the archetype you chose? Provide, three or more examples in complete sentences to prove your point of view along with full support using references and research. (2 paragraphs- 25 points)
– Step 9, What was going on in the world socially, politically, historically, scientifically, religiously, philosophically, artistically, and or other origins and or developments, etc. that would motivate an artist or a group of artists to create a work of art like the one you selected? How is this new knowledge connected to your archetype? Provide, three examples or more for each question in complete sentences to prove your point along with full support using references and research.
– Step 10, Cite your research and resources.
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. ACME Homework is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download