All assignments in this course build upon each other. Assignment 1 builds on the PICOT question submitted by the student and approved by the instructor in Week 1 of the discussion board. The PICOT format for this course is an intervention question. Approved PICOT question: In hospital patient care (P), how does standardized electronic health records in nursing documentation (I), compared with unstructured nursing documentation (C), affect nursing and patient outcomes (O), within a 6 month timeframe (T).
Step one (1) of the evidence-base practice (EBP) process is to formulate a burning PICOT question. Step two searches for the best scientific evidence (external evidence) by considering the elements of the PICOT question.
Students will develop a scholarly paper utilizing the American Psychological Association (APA) 7th edition format and include the following criteria.
1. Describe the clinical or administrative problem related to the PICOT question formulated and approved in Week 1.
• Formulate the PICOT question in the intervention format
• Discuss why the problem is important to nursing practice
• Discuss the chosen intervention
• Elaborate on how the intervention may impact the stated outcome
2. Discuss two (2) barriers that a master’s prepared nurse might encounter before implementing the intervention.
3. Explore two (2) possible actions that can be used for handling those barriers.
4. Identify two (2) explicit inclusion criteria and two (2) inclusion criteria to be used in the analysis of the evidence
5. Identify the databases (e.g., CINAHL, Medline) and key terms used in initiating the search.
6. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, four (4) to five (5) pages excluding the title and reference pages.
7. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
8. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
9. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
10. Include a minimum of three (3) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals to support the paper. References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
11. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download