1. What does it mean to be a monster? Who is the real monster in Frankenstein? Is Victor, the well-intentioned yet troubled scientist, a monster? Or is his creation the monster? Are they both monsters in their own ways?
2. Frankenstein is often used as an example of ethical vs. non-ethical scientific/medical procedure. Do you think that the way that Victor created his creature was ethical? Nonethical? Should Victor have made his creature at all? Explain.
3. CHOOSE one of these 3 Qs for your last response :]
1.What is the role of fate in the novel? Victor Frankenstein regularly bemoans that fate contributes to the outcome of his experiences. Is fate really involved, or is Victor avoiding taking the blame for his own actions? To what extent are we responsible for our own lives and actions? Can you draw any parallels to Macbeth?
2. Nature vs. Nurture is an important theme throughout Frankenstein. With the case of Victor’s creature, he does not teach it or raise it but abandons it to figure out life on its own. If Victor had raised the creature, how do you think it would have turned out? Would it have still become a vindictive creature because it is its nature to be so? Or would it have maybe followed in Victor’s footsteps to seek learning opportunities (since it is in fact quite intelligent) because Victor nurtured it that way?
3. Contrary to popular belief, Frankenstein is not the full title of Mary Shelley’s 200-yearold novel. It is actually titled, Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus. Prometheus was Greek Titan known for his intelligence. He also reportedly created man from clay, then stole fire from the gods and gave it to humans enabling civilization. Why do you think the title only partially survived over the years? What is the significance of the title to the novel? How does it change your perception of Frankenstein?
*Though two of your prompts may be informal and conversational, please choose one of your prompts to write in a more formal style with the following items:
use an appositive, a semicolon and an AAAWWUBBIS complex sentence- BOLD these.
state your claim – your clear, concise, stance on the prompt. Make sure to highlight it!
use evidence to support your claim (from Frankenstein, obviously).
address and discredit (shut down) the counterclaim (using evidence from the text). Please underline your “shut down” of the counterclaim.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download