Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
1. Line up any four or more objects in a row on a table and take a photograph illustrating you understand the concept of depth of field. If you have a point and shoot camera focus on the middle object in an attempt to have all objects in focus. In manual mode, take a photograph with the first object in focus only. Adjust your settings accordingly and then take a second photograph where all of the objects appear in focus. Make sure your lighting is correct. Record the settings you used on your camera, specifically your shutter speed, and aperture in each photograph and submit with your photographs.
2. Find a subject such as a family member or friend who will consent to having their photograph taken. If possible find a recent injury such as a cut, abrasion, bruise or visible scar or mole. If not, use a pen to make a mark on a specific part of the body in any location. Using the principles of forensic photography you have learned take four photographs, an overview, a mid-range, and, a close-up with and without scale of the injured person and the injury. If you are shooting in manual mode record the settings you used on your camera, specifically your shutter speed, and aperture in each photograph and submit with your photographs.
3. Photograph a location as if it were a scene that you were trying to depict for investigative purposes. Use a building you have access to such as an office or your home. Take a series of approximately 10 photographs to depict the scene as follows:
The geographic location, orientation to the actual scene, a specific room with 360-degree coverage, then an overview, mid-range and close-up with and without scale of a particular object in the room.
Submit a written report that begins with a title page and introduction. Then describe the following:
Any photographs that were not suitable and what you did to correct the images.
Any lighting issues that you had and how you adjusted to compensate to create a suitable image.
If you used manual mode how did you change the settings as you progressed through your photos?
Critique your own photographs for the following: color, focus, lighting, distortion.
Describe any of the difficulties you had photographing your subject or the injury initially and what you did to obtain a set of quality photographs that portrayed a true depiction of the injury.
Describe any difficulties you had using the scale to ensure the injury was parallel to the film plane (camera at 90-degrees to the injury surface) and what you did to achieve this goal.
End with a conclusion about the activity.
Add at least two photos in an appendix to the essay (referring to the appendix appropriately in APA style). You may add other photos as attachments.
Length: written submission in point form is suitable, 1-2 pages as necessary before photos
Structure: Title page required
References: no references required
save written submission as a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx)
save photographs as .jpg
File name: name file according to last name, first initial and week (ie: jonesb.week1)
Submission: submit your assignment to the drop box. Upload photographs. For more information on Forensic Nursing see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_nursing
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.