SITUATION: You are a social worker working for the Australian Council of Social Services (ACOSS), a peak advocacy organisation for social issues. You have been asked to prepare a discussion paper for the Board of the organisation and for the wider community on the Federal Government’s planned expansion of the Cashless Debit Card. A cashless debit card is a form of compulsory income management that restricts how a person can spend their income support payment. “The Cashless Debit Card (also known as the ‘cashless welfare card’) compels income support recipients to have 80 percent of their payments quarantined to a debit card that cannot be used for gambling or to purchase alcohol or withdraw cash. The remaining 20 percent of a person’s payment is placed into their normal bank account. 100 percent of lump-sum payments from Centrelink (such as Family Tax Benefit) are also transferred to the debit card” (St Vincent De Paul Society). The Cashless Debit Card program is currently operating in the Ceduna region, South Australia, the Goldfields and East Kimberley regions, Western Australia and the Bundaberg and Hervey Bay region, Queensland. This is a different form of income management than the BasicsCard, however some evidence, evaluations, and commentary regarding the implementation of the BasicsCard may assist to inform your analysis of the Cashless Debit Card program. Write a 2000 word discussion paper.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download