although the dystopia in Fahrenheit 451 is fictional, in many ways it parallels (is very similar to), perhaps to a lesser extent, some societies today. In an academic essay, choose a modern society (either here in the U.S., your native country, or another country) and write an essay in which you compare the similarities between the fictional, future world of Fahrenheit 451 and the current real world of your country of choice. In your comparison, consider the following:
· In what different aspects are these two societies similar? Think about specific areas, such as war, technology, social/people interaction, censorship, communication, family lifestyles, work lifestyles, authority, power, government propaganda, freedom, education, concept of happiness, and others.
· What specific details used in the book can represent current technology, ideas, philosophy, government, etc in your current society?
· What passages (quotes) from the novel ring true (have current meaning in today’s society) or perhaps are still somewhat true today?
· You are writing a comparison essay, not a comparison and contrast essay. Therefore, you should be only analyzing similarities (comparisons), not differences (contrasts).
· This is not a summary of Fahrenheit 451, so don’t focus too much on plot. Focus on the distinct specific areas that are similar to each society. These areas may not be at first obvious to the reader; it is your job to make the connections for him/her.
· The more specific your analysis is, the more powerful your comparison will be.
· For your conclusion, consider why writing such a comparison is important. What does your analysis warn about our own society/future? Why is such a comparison helpful?
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download