1. Pick a for-profit business of your choice. Large, public firms are easier to research.
2. Conduct research on your firm. I expect you to find and cite valid sources (not just Wikipedia or random websites, but valid news sources and corporate pages). Financial statements, market share, sales numbers, etc… are very useful. The research should give a fairly complete picture of the current state of the firm and their competitive environment. Note: there need not be a significant introduction/history of the firm section. Research is supporting material that appears throughout the following sections. (10%)
3. Identify the strengths and core competencies (internal) and opportunities (external) for the firm. (15%)
4. Identify major problems facing the firm. Problems may be internal (weaknesses) or external (threats). Be sure to diagnose the source of the problem(s), and differentiate it from the symptoms resulting from the problem. (25%)
5. Elicit a list of various strategic-level competitive moves the firm could activate to capitalize on strengths/opportunities, potentially resolve problems, and pursue long-term growth and success. To do so, you should use models or frameworks that we have talked about throughout the semester. These may include the five forces model, value chain, growth frameworks, BCG matrix, etc… (25%)
6. Argue in favor of which strategic moves you believe the company should make. Do not simply suggest the firm engage in all the moves you listed in step 5. (10%)
7. Consider the stakeholders that will be impacted by the strategic moves you recommend. Explain which stakeholders might be positively or negatively impacted. (5%)
8. Explain how the firm will need to change/adapt as necessary to implement the move(s) you suggested in step 6 and in relation to stakeholder concerns identified in step 7. (10%)
The paper will be 2000 words minimum. The paper should be single-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman font, with 1 inch margins. The paper needs to be organized and free from grammatical errors/typos/formatting problems. Properly cite sources using the APA 6th edition for in text citations and include a works cited page.
Firm choices are first come, first serve, so that no two people are working on the same company.
Note: There should be clearly labeled subsections which fully address the components of the project. If you do not provide a written description of a component or cover it in your presentation, my only option is to give a 0 for that part of the grade.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download