FS Case 5- financial statement analysis.. look at Gaps Financial statements and answer these questions in a word document. You can find access to gaps info online.
1) How many shares of common and preferred stock does your company have:
2) What is your company’s common and preferred stock par or stated value?
3) What is the company common stock’s “Book Value” per share ? What is the
company’s stock price on the day you prepared your assignment?
4) What is your company’s “Market Cap” on the date you prepared your assignment?
4) What are your company’s earnings per share for the last year? Two of its
5) What is your company’s P/E ratio? Two of its competitors?
6) The text book explains that sometimes businesses will report:
▪ Discontinued operations
▪ Extraordinary items
▪ Changes in accounting principles, and, or
▪ Prior period adjustments.
List any of these items that your company has reported.
7) How much treasury stock does your company have, if any?
8) Is treasury stock an asset?
please answer these questions clearly, my company is gap
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download