1. Begin by reevaluating your argumentative thesis statement; it should take one side of the issue to be argued. You may revise it and move it to its proper position at the end of the introduction paragraph if it’s not there already.
2. Make certain that each body paragraph begins with a topic sentence that introduces a different reason in support of your claim. These must be your own reasons; they cannot be quotations or paraphrases.
3. Then read over your draft. Identify unsupported statements as you find them. Also, eliminate statements you determine are irrelevant to your topic or argument.
5. Next, read the article distributed to you. Locate and underline or highlight ideas in the article that provide the support for your original ideas in the essay the article, select between three to four pieces of information of 1-2 sentences each that you will incorporate into your essay as either a direct quotation or paraphrase. These may be placed in any paragraph. However, a paragraph can have no more than one quotation or paraphrase.
7. For each quotation or paraphrase, you must include an in-text citation in parentheses, indicating the source and page number from where you took the information.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download