1) Describe the evolution of media coverage and rampant commercialism since the 1970s and their major effects on collegiate sports. Describe the effects on student athletes, their demands for greater amenities, and responses by universities and the NCAA. How and why did the NCAA assert control over basketball but not football? Should student athletes receive pay from universities, the NCAA, and/or commercial sponsors? Why or why not? Is there a solution?
2) Describe American involvement, the leadership of Avery Brundage, and the increasing importance of the Olympics from the 1950s through the 1990s. Describe the effects on the Olympics of the Cold War, race relations, gender, and pressures to transition from amateurism to professionalism. Why were the 1972 Olympic games in Munich pivotal to international athletics and politics? In what ways have the Olympics succeeded but also failed? Should politics be removed from the Olympics?
3) Describe and explain the “persistent dilemma of race” in American sports since the 1960s. Describe the successes and limitations of and racial integration and more international athletes in American sports. How and why have some observers argued that non-whites are better athletes yet still inferior to whites, especially in leadership and ownership roles? Why were Muhammad Ali’s actions important to civil rights and to the world? Compare and contrast Muhammad Ali to Colin Kaepernik and other vocal athletes. Are there possible solutions to racial conflict in American sports?
4) Describe the evolution of women’s athletics since the 1970s. How and why did Title IX emerge, and how has it faced challenges and become stronger? How has it affected the NCAA, women’s and men’s collegiate athletics, universities, and American society? Describe and explain the importance of King vs. Riggs to girls’ and women’s sports. Explain the successes and limitations of women’s collegiate sports and pro sports. How would you improve women’s sports, especially media coverage and compensation?
5) Describe and explain the physical fitness craze since the 1950s and combination of popular recreational sports for both genders (including golf, cycling, tennis, running) commercialism/consumerism of sports, and sports as mass entertainment. Describe and explain the benefits and negatives of youth sports. Explain the persistent and apparently increasing dark sides of sports: violence, gambling, cheating, PEDs, sexism, celebrity culture, and how they relate to consumerism and addiction. What reforms might best be implemented? For more information on Evolution of Media Coverage visit this: https://www.encyclopedia.com/history/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/news-media
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.