You are asked to choose an existing business (profit or non-profit) and prepare a report that evaluates their “ETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTISE”.
• The objective is to make an “audit report”, thereby assessing their business practises in terms of (choose max. 4):
– Corporate governance and finance
– Employee Relations
(more information is provided in unit 6 of the course) (more information is provided in unit 7 of the course) (more information is provided in unit 8 of the course) (more information is provided in unit 9 of the course) (more information is provided in unit 10 of the course)
• Each of the (max. 4) issues you choose, has to cover a minimum of 250 and a maximum of 400 words. The amount of words include:
– description of the activities you find and
– the assessment of these activities (using theory, concepts and approaches towards ethics provided throughout the course)
• The minimum amount of words to be used is 1000 (choice of 3 or 4 subjects), and the maximum is 1600 (choice of 4 subjects, 400 words each)
• You may want to include images/graphics etc. (for example from their website) to make your reasoning and argumention more visual and explicative
• Font: Arial. Size: 12,5pts. Line spacing: 1,5. Text align: Justified.
• Appendices and References, do not count towards the final wordcount but are strongly recommended (referencing websites, articles, books etc.)
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download