Students will write an essay on an a potential ethical dilemma for a speech language pathologist or audiologist. Students will study the ASHA Code of Ethics and consider this code in identifying a potential ethical dilemma. Then students will further explore this dilemma in the paper. This assignment is a “spin-off” of ASHA’s Essay Contest. STUDENTS DO NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT THE ESSAY TO THE ASHA CONTEST, but each student is required to submit the essay for the course final assignment.
In this essay, the student should:
1) Identify a potential ethical challenge or dilemma for an SLP or AuD.
2) Identify which principle in the ASHA Code of Ethics that may be violated.
3) Provide a rationale for the student’s choice.
4) Identify how the violation may have been prevented or avoided.
The format of the essay should include:
1) No title page.
2)Title of Essay at top of first page centered on first line of page in bold size 12 Font.
2) Student first and last name in header right justified.
3) Page number in right justified.
4) Body of paper in 12 point times new roman or calibri body font.
5) Body of Paper double spaced.
6) 1000-1200 words
7) Should have an introduction paragraph and conclusion paragraphs(s).
8) No in text citations, but any direct quotes should be in parenthesis.
9) Direct quotes should be no more than 15 percent of your essay.
10) Any references should be provided at the end of the essay as endnotes in a section called “References” in APA formant.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download