Type of Assessment: Written assignment
Assessment Brief: This assignment is in two parts – please answer both parts, in the given order.
Part A – Read the “Report of the Mid-Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust Public Enquiry” Executive Summary (Francis 2013). Identify the key elements of interprofessional working that were failing at the Mid-Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust during this time, and discuss these in relation to:
• the abilities and skills required to develop, manage and maintain appropriate relationships with people, their families, carers and colleagues (LO1)
• the benefits and challenges of interprofessional and interagency working across the health and care system (LO2).
• the roles, responsibilities and scope of practice of all members of the nursing and interdisciplinary team and how to make best use of the contribution of others involved in providing care (LO4).
• the principles of partnership, collaboration and interagency working across all relevant sectors (LO6).
Part B – Using the principles of Human and Environmental Factors, identify and discuss how digital information sharing technologies could prevent the failures of “Mid-Staffs” from reoccurring. Discuss this in relation to:
• the principles of human factors, environmental factors and strength-based approaches when working in teams (LO3).
• the effective and responsible use of a range of digital technologies to access, input, share and apply information and data within teams and between agencies (LO5).
The module team suggest you structure your assignment in the following way, in order to ensure you address all learning outcomes:
• Your assignment should start with an introduction of approximately 100 words.
• All learning outcomes need to be addressed; they carry equal weighting.
• Dividing the word count equally would suggest using around 300 words per learning outcome.
• Your assignment needs to have proper sentence structure; good English language, grammar, and spelling; and be properly referenced using University of Lincoln Harvard referencing with a minimum of 20 different references for the entire assignment, which equates to 3 or 4 per learning outcome.
• You should use your academic writing skills to integrate the discussions around each learning outcome into an essay that flows well from introduction to conclusion.
• It needs to finish with a conclusion of around 100 words, this should summarise your discussion and not introduce new points.
Presentation of your submission
All work should adhere to the Harvard Referencing System. Details can be found on the Library website: https://guides.library.lincoln.ac.uk/learn/referencing
All assignments must to be word processed and formatted in the following way:
§ Use only Arial font – size 12
§ Use 1.5 line spacing throughout
§ Leave a line space between paragraphs
§ Number all pages. For more information on Elements of Interprofessional Working see this: https://www.britannica.com/science/nurse-practitioner
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.