Instructions from syllabus: Final research paper, first introduce your research question build up from Paper 2 (Do elderly native speakers have a better well-being than non-native English speakers and does their geographical location in the United States affect their health literacy? Is low English proficiency and health literacy related among non-native elderly?), and then rephrase existing knowledge on the issue and identify either a theoretical or an empirical gap in that knowledge based on 10-15 literature sources using Google Scholar to search empirical studies (between 2015-2020) or using the class materials in the textbook (I have e-book that I can provide as one of the sources.). Finally, describe your own data and try to present the results from your own calculations of the data similar to the research I have shown in the class. Then, the last section/page should be the discussion and the answers to your unique research question based on the Paper 2, and students can discuss future research or suggestions from the data to provide contribution to the field with your own conclusion.
Paper 3 should be double-spaced, in 12 point font, formatted with one-inch margins in a word document, 10-15 pages without counting the references.
• 15 pts (3%): the paper was submitted via Turnitin on Blackboard on time and complete (following the correct format and ASA or APA styles, based on textbook tables or topics, and is a 10-15 pages long without counting references). Also, the Turnitin reports must show no plagiarism and points will be taken off if you cite whole paragraphs from other scholarly works without rephrasing these findings or using whole tables figures from the other scholarly works.
• 15 pts (3%): Each concept in the paper should be clearly defined and explain in your own words (has to come from class materials, so please put the page number from the textbook same as the KEY TERMS section behind each chapter). Please don’t cite definitions from the dictionary or Wikipedia. Also, please use the original citation from textbook.
• 15 pts (3%): the paper is detailed and well-written with citations and references included; no major spelling or grammatical errors (1 point deduction for any writing problems up to 15 points; no citations and references take 15 points off). Also, the references should have its own section and all references should come from Google Scholar during the current years (2015-2020). Please provide the comprehensive literature review without using unreliable sources.
• 15 pts (3%): Clearly explain how the concepts are used to make sense of the paper based on class materials and the literature review from current empirical studies to provide clear sociological perspective on your topic. Should include 1-2 pages introduction with key terms, 3-4 pages for the literature review (not just summary of the literature), 4-5 pages describing the data and method(s), and 2-5 pages are the results and your answers to your unique research questions.
• 15 pts (3%): Developing an argument regarding a key issue for future research on your topic, i.e, income gap, aging poverty, health and healthcare issues, life expectancy etc. Use the assigned readings as the basis of the paper supplemented with a comprehensive literature review.
In other words, this paper should look like a journal article see details in the next section following The Measure: A Journal of Undergraduate Research from courses in Sam Houston’s College of Humanities and Social Sciences (http://www.shsu.edu/academics/humanities-and-social-sciences/undergraduate-research-journal/undergraduate-research-journal.html).
Paper 3 Section Details:
Section 1: Overview of Research/Introduction
The first section (1-2 pages) is an introduction that focuses on a substantive topic of your choice that is relevant to the class as we discussed in our first meeting. The other two papers have built up your own research questions and how this paper is related to our class to provide general guidance for your own research questions and hypotheses.
Section 2: Comprehensive Literature Review using Google Scholar to search current empirical studies
This section should be based on one of the topics covered in the assigned readings or on a closely related subject in marriage and the family. Please cite using ASA or APA style and make sure to rephrase the in-text citation using your own words to avoid the plagiarism concerns. Students can review the Turnitin report after your submission.
• Literature Review: The class readings should be the take-off point for a thorough literature review on your chosen topic. The literature review should comprise approximately two-thirds, or 3 to 4 pages of paper 3including over 10-15 empirical literature sources (the more literature included the better your score or understanding of your research questions). Please use Google Scholar to search current empirical studies since 2000. Also, please provide the references following the ASA or APA styles. Less than 10 literature sources will result in zero points for this section, and the textbook has to be included as a reference. However, the textbook doesn’t count for the minimum 10 literature sources.
Section 3: Data and Method
• Describing Data to answer research questions: Students have to describe what kind of data to use for answering research questions. Also, please provide detailed citations of data and the data collection processes same as we did in class PowerPoint slides or please review ASA tips for more details.
• Describing a Research Method: The second part of section 3 should be devoted to answering: What kind of data would you use in this paper? Who would your subjects be? Would you use a quantitative or a qualitative method? Define your own dependent and independent variables and how to measure these variables in your paper. You need to go into great detail including how to calculate your data and present your own results (4-5 pages totally not counting any graphs).
Section 4: Discussion and Results
This section is the discussion of the preliminary results of your research questions, and students have to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of this research project. What are the future steps to submit this paper for publication?
Data Suggestions: Please review United States Census Bureau (http://www.census.gov/) or ICPSR websites.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download