In this project, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following competency:
• Evaluate relevant data and information to determine how to segment and target an audience
• Apply legal and ethical considerations in relation to the use of target audience information
• Determine the considerations and adjustments needed to communicate effectively with diverse audiences
Wheelies is a small family-owned scooter and bicycle rental business near the large tourist city of San Francisco, CA. Wheelies currently has 42 employees, most of whom are San Francisco residents. Currently, Wheelies promotes itself by having their employees hand out 20% discount coupons within a one mile radius of the store. Employees do this each morning for the three hours that the store is open. Additionally, Wheelies has a Facebook page (though it was last updated two months ago) that offers a two-for-one rental coupon to followers who share the post.
The biggest struggle for Wheelies is its competition with other local businesses to attract tourists. The owner of Wheelies has decided to invest in more modern marketing techniques in hopes of establishing a well-known presence in the community and gaining new customers who return to support the business year after year. This will require the owner to better understand the company’s audiences and how best to market to them. To begin this process, they have reached out to the San Francisco Travel Association and the California Department of Finance for the most recent publicly available numerical data on the city’s tourists, which was gathered through city censuses and formal questionnaires. The complied information is listed in the provided fact sheet under the Supporting Materials section.
You have been hired by the owner as a consultant, and your job is to create a basic communication plan that provides guidance on how to appropriately collect demographic information, analyze the gathered demographic data provided, and identify ways to reach the target audience so that the owner can move forward with her new marketing campaign.
Using the provided scenario and customer data set, create a communication plan for Wheelies that addresses the company’s goals to be well-known in the community and to retain new customers year after year. This plan will affect both internal staff and external customers, so it’s important to consider the company in terms of its employees, values, and goals. Be sure to provide sufficient guidance and rationales in your communication plan that will allow for the plan to speak for itself. This is especially important since it is currently the off-season, and you will not be available during most of the busy season when the part-time staff come back to work.
Specifically, you have been asked to address the following. Make sure to support your responses using the course resources.
1. Data and Information Collection: Review the San Francisco Fact Sheet, then provide feedback on how the data and information were collected and make suggestions for future improvements. Address the following:
• Evaluate whether the data and information is accurate, credible, and valid based on how it was collected.
• Determine whether the data and information were collected in accordance with federal laws and regulations.
• Suggest additional research techniques that would have been beneficial in collecting information to best target an audience.
2. Analyzing Audience Data: Analyze the demographic data that Wheelies has already collected on their target audiences. Address the following:
• Identify important target audience demographic information that has been collected.
• Determine if the current communication strategies being used are appropriate for target audiences.
3. Recommending Effective Delivery Strategies: Recommend effective delivery methods and strategies to help the business reach its goals. Address the following:
• Identify key considerations and targeted adaptations needed to craft an effective message for diverse audiences.
• Explain how current delivery methods and strategies could be improved to better reach intended audiences.
• Recommend new delivery methods for each intended audience. For example, decide whether to deliver the campaign messages through the use of emails, phone calls, fliers, social media, and so on.
• Describe the potential issues that could arise as a result of delivering the targeted message. For instance, consider the legal, ethical, or cultural issues.
• Explain how the targeted messages might reach unintended audiences.
What to Submit
To complete this project, you must submit the following:
Submit this assignment as a Word document. This assignment must be 1,000 to 1,250 words in length and must be written in APA format. Use double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Include at least three references cited in APA format. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations. For more information on Effective Communication see this: https://www.encyclopedia.com/medicine/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/communication-skills
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.