From the list of survey quotes provided here (uploaded document) create a column for the hospital newsletter to assist in understanding positive intra- and inter-professional communication strategies.
Chose two interprofessional communication examples from the list of survey quotes. For each example describe:
Consequences of the poor communication strategy.
Propose a communication strategy to promote inter-professional communication and to create a therapeutic environment.
Support your ideas with evidence.
Ideas stated with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar.
Quotes from Client Satisfaction Surveys
1. “Everyone was very nice to me, but they are not always so nice to each other. I felt bad for some of the nurses. Staff would roll their eyes at each other when they thought no one was watching.”
2. “It did not seem as if the staff all talked to each other. One nurse did not even know I was allowed to walk on my foot with all my weight.”
3. “The Unit was very pretty and comfortable. However, the staff always looked rushed and was hollering at each other to get things done. I even heard someone say, ‘I don’t care how you get it done, but do it now. I don’t have time to babysit you.’”
4. “I was very upset when the doctor told my nurse that she needed to go back to school and learn to read. I know I can never read what he writes.”
5. “My therapy was great. Everyone works very hard to help me get better and go home on schedule. However, the physical therapist was never happy with my nurses, saying that they needed to medicate me so that I could do more. He did not know that I refused the medicine because it makes me feel funny. I just asked for ice.”
6. “The food was great. I did not like getting woken up at 11 pm for the nurses to talk to me, but I was told that is required. I agreed, but when the one nurse left, the other nurse said that ‘only some nurses do this, that one is very rude and makes everyone wake you up. You can refuse next time. I won’t care.’ I never refused, as I felt if it was a rule, then I did not want any nurses getting in trouble. They all work hard.”
7. “I had a great stay. I healed well and always felt at home in my room. I will be back when I have my second knee replaced, but I hope at that time the staff works together more. I had a nurse aide ask occupational therapy for assistance with moving me to the bathroom, and the therapist told her to ask the nurse, as she is not responsible for helping with those things. She also asked, ‘how come you do not know how to do it? Are you a new aide? What is the issue? Ask the nurse.’ My aide was very upset, and I told her I would wait. She got another aide to help her, and it was fine.”
8. “During my team meeting for discharge, the physical therapist offers opinions outside of his turn to talk about me going home, and my doctor responded saying, ‘I don’t have time to talk with everybody about issues. We have to keep things moving.’ I felt bad for my therapist; he was trying to make sure I had what I needed to go home. Thankfully, I still got to go home. If I do come back, I do not want that doctor again. I now you have many other ones.”
9. “I overheard my occupational therapist talking to the housekeeper. The housekeeper said, ‘I guess you don’t have to like me, and I don’t have to like you. We have to work together. I will get to it when I am done here. Anyway, you’re not my boss.’”
10. “I was coming back from my dinner, and there was an x-ray tech at the desk. He asked for help finding me since I was not in my room. The nurse at the desk said, ‘You’re not the only person asking me for help, you know. It’s not like I’m sitting around doing nothing. Just wait, I am sure she is at dinner.’ I grabbed the gentleman and said, ‘here I am.’ We got my x ray, and I apologized for the nurses’ rude comments. He said, ‘don’t worry, happens all the time.’ How awful.” For more information on Effective Communication Strategy see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_communication
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.