use this website to find the answers to the questions.
Tennessee Standards Scavenger Hunt
Tennessee Standards Scavenger Hunt
Log on to: Tennessee Academic Standards
For in class activity, log on to internet, log on to tn.gov website, click on education,
click on standards.
1. Read the entire section on Academic Standards. Who decides on the curriculum?
2. How many various Academic Standards are listed? What is listed that is not an Academic Area? (These are listed on the left of the main home page.)
Click on Early Learning Developmental Standards.
3. What does the acronym “TN-ELDS” stand for?
The Tennessee Early Childhood Education Early Learning Developmental Standards
4. How are the ages divided between the two revised TN-ELDS documents?
5. What age range does the full TN-ELDS cover?
Birth – age 5
Click on English Language Arts and Click on Download the English Language Arts Standards. Do not print. Answer the following questions.
6. In the section called NOTE on Coding There is an example on page 4. K.FL.PC.1. What do each of the codes mean in this example?
K is the grade level
Foundational Literacy (FL) is the strand
Print concepts (PC) is the category
1 is the number of the standard within the strand
7. What grades are covered in Foundational Literacy?
8. How many Standards are in the 6-12 grade Language section?
9. How many READING Standards are there in the reading section and what grades do they cover?
10. In what standard section would you find the following standard? And on what page.
3.W.TP.2 Write informative/explanatory texts to examine a topic and convey ideas and information.
a. Introduce a topic.
b. Group related information together, including illustrations when needed, to provide clarity to the reader.
c. Develop the topic with facts, definitions, and details.
d. Provide a conclusion.
e. Use linking words and phrases to connect ideas within categories of information.
f. Use precise language to inform about or explain the topic.
g. Apply language standards addressed in the Foundational Literacy standards
11. What does Morphology mean?
The study of meaningful units in language and how they are combined.
Click on Mathematics and Click on Download Mathematic Standards. Do not print. Answer the following questions.
12. What does Procedural fluency mean and how does it apply to teaching math?
Procedural fluency is the ability to apply procedures accurately, efficiently, and flexibly.
Procedural fluency extends students’ computational fluency and applies in all strands of mathematics. It builds from initial exploration and discussion of number concepts to using informal strategies and the properties of operations to develop general methods for solving problems (NCTM, 2014).
13. List the progression for the Domain/Conceptual Category?
14. What is the written form of this standard? 4.NBT.A.1 What page can it be found on?
15. What is a Math CLUSTER?
Click on Science and Click on Tennessee Academic Standards for Science. Do not print. Answer the following questions.
16. What does Disciplinary Core Idea mean:
17. Find the second grade overview page. How many core ideas are covered in Second grade science?
18. What are the standards listed under the following Core Idea?
3.PS2: Motion and Stability: Forces and Interactions
Click on Social Studies and Click on Tennessee Social Studies Standards. Do not print. Answer the following questions.
19. On the Social Studies Standards, read “Social Studies in Elementary Grades and explain what this means to you?
20. How many standards are listed under GEOGRAPHY for Second grade? List 3
21. What grade level learns about East Asia: 400-1500s CE?
Go back to the main Tennessee Standards page
22. How many areas are under Arts Education?
23. What are the Programs of Study under Education & Training for Career Clusters & Standards?
24. How many Standards are reinforced in First Grade under Computer Science?
25. What are the two areas listed under Health/PE/Wellness that serve Early Childhood Education Age Groups? For more information on Early Learning Developmental Standards visit this: https://www.britannica.com/topic/human-behavior/Development-in-childhood
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.