• First and foremost, this thesis needs a very careful copy-editing. There are still very obvious mistakes in use of words, grammar, and presentation of ideas.
• Second, in general, there is a lack of connection between sections and between approaches in your thesis. you have a detailed story about the labor market structures in Saudi Arabia early on and then empirical results at the end, including differences across education levels that are connected to that structural story, but you do not do a great job of connecting them in your writing. One easy way to do this is to do it now. Now, because you are almost done. Without rushing, you can sit down and read your thesis carefully with an eye on those connections that are missing. You should be able to see the big picture better now.
• Third, similarly, the relationship between your theoretical framework and the empirics is extremely weak, if not absent. You must draw out connections between the two. Perhaps, you may want to try two different routes. One of them is, at the very least, to consider how distortions in labor market work in the perfect model that you picked. In other words, you need to argue that the theoretical framework that you outline in your thesis is not directly applicable to your case of Saudi Arabia’s labor market. It is not convincing just to say that ‘others do it, too’. You must show your understanding of the limitations of theoretical framework. It would be great if you could demonstrate how it could be changed so that it could (to some extent) explain the case of Saudi Arabia. The other way out is to choose a new theoretical framework that fits better. (Recall, I was the one who suggested you using New Keynesian imperfect pricing decision with mark-up etc. All you had to do was to apply that model to your case, which was way easier than pure neoclassical perfectly competitive model…).
• Fourth, regarding your empirical chapter, using a difference-in-difference model with fixed effects implies that you are, in fact, controlling for various things even though in somewhat opaque and implicit ways. You must connect the assumptions of the regression model (i.e., difference-in-difference model with fixed effects) to what the results can and cannot capture relevant to the situation in Saudi Arabia during the time period in your study. Simply show your understanding of the empirical model and results as well as their limitations.
• Finally, you are just not following through on explaining why your suggestions/conclusions are the right things to do for Saudi Arabia and how they may be differ from previous applications to other countries. What is unique and/or different about Saudi Arabia? Why do the same policies for other countries not apply in the case of Saudi Arabia? We need to see an elaboration on your ultimate conclusion.
See also the attached documents that include further corrections and suggestions which is two words files full with comments and highlights which means to pay attention to grammar and perhaps rewrite the sentence.
Second, it is an argument that needs to be connected to the rest of the thesis (see the second and third points in my initial email, below).
Third, it is an important argument for your thesis, perhaps needs an elaboration.
This is a great paper about.. how we can connect the empirical results with the theoretical framework. please have a look at this when you have time.
The idea is that we have a public sector with minimum wage and private sector who do not but expected to follow through but in fact, it didn’t (no incentive).
these part of the paper is to the point:
Existence of uncovered sectors
while a significant number of the native workers are in the high school category, Borjas reach to roughly similar result (-8.2). take into account that I used the average wages for the whole population which should eliminate any uncertainty but still the issue of different periods of time with different circumstances thus making an assumption like for the short run a fixed capital, technology is constant over time, and so on very important for the accursed. [ two sources here I am going to provide]
A couple of notes for the empirical result: a significant number of native workers are in high school or less category. Borja’s [I am going to upload files] reach to roughly similar result (wages fall by -8.2). Take into account that I used the average wages for the whole population in my dataset which should eliminate any uncertainty but still the issue when chose a different period of time with different circumstances thus making assumptions like fixed capital in the short run, technology is constant over time, and so on, very important for the accuracy of my result. even though I tried different variables like unemployment rate (male, female, overall ) also tried to control the growth in the public sector. all these results were not carrying any significant statics. Finally, when we look at the schedule of the wages according to skills that I am going to upload it is from a survey not the same as the database with whole populations. [I am going to discuss further If you need]
You should be familiar with neoclassical economics theory and dual labor market ..etc.
I need to show a draft of your work to my advisor then get back to you, do you agree to wait?
I updated the files section with the thesis formatting gridline, a couple of papers related to the comments on the word files (dual market jobs7960, neo-classic theory 29384627948). and this link as an additional resource regarding how we can connect the changes in the labor market with our empirical result: http://www.inquiriesjournal.com/articles/905/the-labor-market-in-saudi-arabia-foreign-workers-unemployment-and-minimum-wage. Also for the schedule in the last part where the second comments file ask to improve it. I divided it into two cells (above 3000, and below 3000) for native and guest workers, I think this will carry much clearer results and we can add the schedule for average wages in 2017 and 2019 according to their education level in the analysis as final supportive evidence about how wages change according to the skill type of the worker. Finally, I am trying to figure if we can change the classical charts to reflect the facts in the Saudi labor market (like no freedom of movement) but I am still don’t know how to interpret it in charts like the one in the links above? we are going to figure something out for this. Please let me know if you need anything.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download