Read the content page “Case Study Paper Instructions – Due End Course Week 6”
In this discussion, you will support your fellow team members with their Case Study paper.
1. Share the background of the person, title, organization, area of focus, etc., that you have selected for your Case Study. Specify that this is a person that you did not know previously. Also share anything interesting about this person.
2. Share your progress with the interview and with your paper so far.
3. Share any challenges and specific input you would like from the your fellow team members that will allow you to create a great paper. Your goal is to have a solid first draft of your paper done by the end of Course Week 4.
Possible Grade: 100 Points
POSTS: Write one paragraph for each section above. Three paragraphs in total
Case Study Paper Instructions – Due End Course Week 5
Select a person currently employed in the human services field, whom you do not know, for the case study. This person should be CURRENTLY EMPLOYED. This person should NOT be a client nor retired.
Write a 6-page narrative summary supported with references from your independent research and course readings (NOT including title, section headings, references pages, etc.) of your interview and research.
Assess his or her experience with the following criteria SUPPORTED BY RESEARCH REFERENCES.
1. Background of the person, title, organization, area of focus, etc. Specify that this is a person that you did not know previously. [Minimum ½ Page]
2. Their resiliency and capacity to make the highest possible contribution towards the things that really matter? [Minimum ½ Page]
3. What gives them meaning in life? [Minimum ½ Page]
4. What are their most supportive personal relationships (Nuclear and extended family, friends, significant others, etc.)? [Minimum ½ Page]
5. What are their most supportive professional relationships? [Minimum ½ Page]
6. Their art of inquiry and finding imaginative powerful answers and insights in their work. [Minimum ½ Page]
7. Their work and life balance that enables them to contribute in a sustained way and avoid burn out. [Minimum ½ Page]
8. Compare their experience overall with your experience [Minimum ½ Page]
9. Compare them with what you have learned from the class readings and discussions with your classmates [Minimum ½ Page]
10. Their skills and competencies (meaning their skills, their professional competencies, training, leadership skills, interpersonal skills, etc.) in assisting others in the human services field [Minimum ½ Page]
11. Your Question. Create a relevant question of your own, convey the question to the interviewee, and capture their response and your interpretation. State your question clearly in your paper [Minimum ½ Page]
12. What is your overall assessment of the person you interviewed in terms of strengths, areas that need development and any other insight gained? [Minimum ½ Page]
RESEARCH & REFERENCES
Support and/or contrast the points being made with independent research including the course readings. The paper is an integration of the interview and in independent research.
There should be a minimum of 12 independent and unique references in the paper using APA Style for BOTH INTEXT and REFERENCE PAGE References. Two of these twelve references should be the Course Texts. You can have many more than 12 unique references. 12 is the minimum. For example, if you reference both course texts multiple times, that is OK, as long there are a minimum of 10 additional unique and different references, a minimum of 12 unique references in total. Each of the 12 sections of the paper should have at least 1 reference. More are encouraged.
For example, in section #3 “What gives them meaning in life?” Find an appropriate reference from your research that supports meaning in life.
NOTE: Reference Page References WITHOUT corresponding In-Text References is considered as a non-reference.
Your paper must have ALL the 12 sections above. PUT THE SUB-TITLE OF EACH SECTION ABOVE IN YOUR PAPER, AND THEN WRITE THE REQUIRED AMOUNT OF CONTENT FOLLOWING EACH SUB-TITLE. 2 Points will be allocated to each of the 12 sections.
Points will be lost if the 12 heading do not appear in your paper.
Points will be lost if the minimum amount of content is not written for EACH sub-title above. For example, if you write five high quality pages on sections 1), 2), 3), 4) above and the final two page covers sections 5) through 12) then the grade for the paper will be around 8/24. Any section with LESS THAN ¼ page will receive a zero. A quarter page will be graded based on 1 point. A minimum of ½ page of quality content will receive up to the maximum of the 2-point grade for that section.
In writing your paper it is important for you to show critical thinking in comparing the concepts and perspectives to your own personal belief system and experience as well as the ways you can use them in your work in human services.
GRADING- 12 REFERENCES – MUST BE IN-TEXT and REFERENCE PAGE APA STYLE
Each of the 12 sections must have at least one reference. A point will be lost for each section that does not have a reference.
Example 1: If 6 sections do not have any references and you have 12 references in the other 6 sections, then there is a reduction of 6 points.
Example 2: The paper has 12 references. All 12 are in the Reference Page and are APA Style. However, there are only 4 properly cited IN-TEXT references in just two of the sections. Then 10 Points are deducted.
Note, that a Reference Page reference without and corresponding IN-TEXT reference is counted as a NON-Reference.
Note, that references were only in two of the sections. If 4 references were split between 4 sections, in this case 8 points would be reduced.
GRADING- PAPER LENGTH and OTHER CRITERIA
Papers are to be a minimum of six pages of content, NOT including titles, sub-titles and references. They should be double-spaced, properly labeled with student name and course name, references from the reading must be cited properly using APA in the paper and a reference list should be included. Your paper must be proofread for grammatical and spelling issues. All papers must be submitted via Turnitin in the online course and the Turnitin scores should be less then 4%.
The MUST Comply with the additional instructions in the file from Module Week 1 called “Paper Assignments – Expectations, Turnitin, Grading Guidelines,” for further important instructions.
Example: If the paper is 4 pages instead of 6 pages. Then 8 points will be deducted – 4 points for each page missing.
The paper due date is on or prior to the last day of Course Week 5
NOTE: There will not be an opportunity to resubmit the paper as it is too late in the course.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download