SET OF QUESTION 1
If you have a student who is a twice-exceptional learner, this means they have a GT (gifted) designation AND a diagnosis leading to special student services (504 or IEP).
1. What kinds of resources would you consult as a practicing classroom teacher trying to support a student like this?
2. What does a twice exceptional learner mean about how you will plan your lesson? your differentiation?
3. What concerns might you have about such a student and how can you use your classroom setting to combat some of those concerns?
Aim for 250-400 words total.
SET OF QUESTION 2
Imagine you are teaching and a colleague comes into the teacher lounge in tears. She is struggling to teach her class, and tells you things about “her kids can’t handle this curriculum” and “her low kids are not going to make it come test time.” She is working very hard at her job, is reteaching the material over and over again (“I have said this a thousand times!”) and wants to be successful, but something is holding her back.
1. What is in the way of this teacher finding success?
2. What does her current struggle mean about the way she is governing her class? Can she find success with her students in this current emotional state?
3. What can you say to her that would validate her feelings but also challenge her to think a little differently? (aspiring teachers–think REALLY hard on this one, as you will likely face this exact scenario countless times)
Hint: think back to our earliest conversations… And, aim for about 300 words total.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download