You have been working at the Willie Wonka Toy Factory for approximately 6 months now. Your supervisor has given you your 6-month employment evaluation, which was excellent. As a result of your great work, your supervisor has informed you that he has chosen you to be tasked with developing educational toys for children. You are excited about this opportunity and readily agree to tackle this challenge. You are assigned to the Research & Development (R&D) Toy Concept Committee. Your instruction is to create a prototype for a NEW, developmentally appropriate, educational toy. The committee chair (Instructor) reminds you that the toy is an organic, dynamic process, therefore, it is not possible to detail all that must go into developing your toy orfinal write-up. What is written below is to serve as a guide to your open-ended, creative process. You are the creator, the researcher, and the developer. You will take this project from idea inception to presenting ideas for a prototype model. You are not
actually making a physical toy, but are presenting the ideas in a PowerPoint written
format. Pictures and/or graphs should be included.
• Units 1-4. Begin your work on this PowerPoint project in unit 1. The literature review (#2 from the guidelines) can be particularly time-consuming, so start searching for relevant articles right away. Continue work on the PowerPoint
through unit 4.
• Unit 5. Your PowerPoint will be due at the end of unit 5. Your instructor will assign you to a group. You will upload your PowerPoint to your Group Discussion Forum
PSY201 – Child Development
• Unit 6. Within the group discussion, the goal is to collaborate with your group members to peer review and evaluate the merits of your projects using the PowerPoint grading rubric provided below. Focus your discussions on the strengths of the content of the presentations, as well as identifying areas that could be elaborated on or improved. It is important that feedback be constructive and respectful. Your participation in this group discussion will be graded. Refer to the Group Discussion Grading Rubric below.
• Unit 7. Revise your PowerPoint by incorporating the constructive feedback provided within your group. Submit your revised PowerPoint for grading. Refer to the PowerPoint Grading Rubric below. PowerPoint Presentation Guidelines:
Your PowerPoint presentation should address the following:
1. Name and Aspect of Development: Name your toy and identify the aspect of development (e.g., cognitive, linguistic) your toy addresses.
2. Literature Review: Find and discuss at least three scholarly articles that provide relevant background information on the area of development you are targeting (e.g., cognitive, linguistic)
3. Toy Description: Describe the novel toy you created including the dimensions and features of your final prototype and graphics and/or pictures. What is the function of your toy? How does it work?
4. Function/Developmental Relevance: How does your toy enhance any aspect of development?
5. Marketability: What is the target gender, age, location, and any other subject variables that apply? How is this toy necessary? How does it fill a void in the toy market? How is your toy an improvement over existing models already on the
6. Bias: Is there any bias associated with your toy? Address any bias issues relating to culture, gender, abilities/disabilities, etc. How could you modify your toy to meet the needs of other cultures, abilities/disabilities?
7. Conclusion: Provide concluding remarks including ideas for future product improvement. For more information on Developing a Toy see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Educational_toy
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.