Instructions for the Case Study: You must pick any topic related to the affairs/actions/policies/practices of the Department of Homeland Security. On this topic you must prepare a short case study or general research and submit it by the dates I will specify at the end of this post. The format of your papers will be as follows:
• At least 2 and no more than 5 Pages, Double Spaced, Size 12.
• Use at least 2 scholarly sources (not the class book).
• APA Format referencing (links are available on the Blackboard).
The topics of these Case Studies/Research Papers are not structured/mandated in any way. YOU pick the topic, YOU find out what you can, YOU process and format it in the way that makes sense to you AND to the reader, and YOU make the choice of the topics.
To point you in the right direction, I am providing some links towards the information you may find helpful in completing these assignments. I am also providing some questions you may want to answer and use as guidance in your research. You do not have to use these links; I will be more than happy to see you come up with something on your own.
2. Anything you as a civilian can do to assist your community to meet the challenges of dealing with (find out how many and what they are) phases of Emergency Management (you can write a thousand papers on this topic) will eventually fall under the umbrella of the DHS; do some research, tell us what you’ve discovered. Hint – CERT.
3. Research and describe what FEMA and DHS do to deliver Emergency Management awareness to the public. Look into the training available free of charge to all members of the Law Enforcement, Emergency Response, Emergency Management (and even the private sector) communities. Tell me what to do and how to find/obtain such training.
• Research this topic.
• Find out what DOD/DHS forces are involved and how.
• Find out IF there are other NON-federal BUT military-structured participants in DSCA and if there are – tell us who they are, what they do (hint – SGAUS).
• Research DSCA w/i the California and NY states… you will find more than enough information to produce hundreds of case studies.
• https://www.heritage.org/defense/report/why-more-states-should-establish-state-defense-forces (find out and tell me if NYS has anything to do with this and if yes – what is it?).
• How does Posse Comitatus play into this scenario?
• Does it apply?
• Is it violated?
• Are the DOD troops acting in the LE capacity or Support LE capacity?
• Find out and tell us what the role of the DOD troops is/was here.
• Were there non-DOD branch(es) of service used in this operation?
• If yes – who were they and what was different about them? For more information on Department of Homeland Security see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Homeland_Security
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.