|dance（my part is 2 3 4 5)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dog1egx5OTU&feature=youtu.be (this is link for Resources）
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Your final product, due in Week 10, will be a recorded slideshow presentation in which you analyze your selected piece. Be sure that your presentation addresses the content guidelines below.
1. Introduction — Name of the work you are focusing on, images and/or links to it; introduction of your group and its members, and why you chose this work.
2. Description: Situation and Surroundings (of this work)
3 Description: Historical and Societal Context (of this kind of dance practice)
4. Description: Narrative and Intention (purpose of this piece)
5. Description: Movement (what dancers are doing)
6. Analysis I: Draw connections between the “4 Guidelines” quadrants. For example, how does the intention of the work relate to the context of the performance? How does the movement relate to the historical context?
7. Analysis 2: Develop an argument about these connections, focusing on a topic we have addressed in this class, such as race, gender, sexuality, class, appropriation, commodification, etc. Having taken this class, what do you notice about the dance’s “culture and context”?
8. Conclusion: Add final thoughts about the dance work and about your group’s experience working with it.
You may have up to 2 slides for each section in the presentation ( a maximum of 16 slides.) Your slides should be as visual as possible. Limit text to labels so that your slides are simple and visually informative. Each slide should note the name of the student who was primarily responsible for its content.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download