1. Answer the following questions in short-answer essay format. Your short-answer essay must address all relevant parts of each question, and include examples where appropriate. Make sure to cite any references you use. All references must be created in APA format as described in Lesson 0.
2. The Syllabus describes the grading matrix that your instructor will use to score your answers to the Short-Answer Essay questions. Please review the matrix prior to submitting your assignment.
1. Jia works as a customer service representative for an insurance agency, and one morning she receives a phone call from a customer. The customer says, “This is the third time I have called your agency, and I still don’t have an answer to my question. I paid my bill last week, and I got a notice in the mail that said my policy was going to be canceled because the company doesn’t have a record of receiving my money. I need help!” For each of the following situations, indicate what Jia should say to the customer and explain why you selected the choice you did.
a. Jia can’t answer the question as her computer isn’t working and she can’t access the customer’s file.
b. The person who handles billing issues is in a meeting and won’t be available for another 30 minutes.
c. Jia is able to access the file but she needs 5 minutes to research what happened. Should she put the call on hold or tell the customer she will call him back? Explain why you chose this course of action.
2. In the reading assignment for this lesson, you were presented with a number of effective techniques to help resolve problems in the workplace. Select three of these techniques and write a paragraph about why each one is an important part of the problem-solving process. Please use examples to illustrate your answers.
3. Assume for a moment that you work as a claims adjuster trainee for a large national insurance company. Every Wednesday your department schedules a 1-hour meeting beginning at 9 a.m. for all claim employees to review changes in procedures, legal updates, new large loss notices received, and other important information. The manager of the department sends out a meeting agenda on Tuesday morning each week so that those attending the session know what will be discussed.
Based on what you have learned, list and fully explain three steps you would take to be an effective participant at your weekly meeting. Use examples to explain your answers. For more information on Customer Service in Insurance see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customer_service
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.