For this paper you are to compare and contrast the two primary crime data sources used in the United States, i.e., the Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) and the National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS). The focus within your paper should be centered on the methodological procedures and implications between the two crime data sources. The purpose of this assignment is to critically review the primary data sources used in modern criminological research.
CMRJ501 Paper Requirements Checklist
– All papers must be AT LEAST 10 pages of written text (you may not go under, but may go over) – this DOES NOT includes title page, references, charts, images, and any appendices (appendices are not required). Also in the syllabus you will see that the paper is 15 pages but that counts the title page, abstract, table of contents, and 2 reference pages and or space for images); 10 pages is the minimum number of actual written pages in the body of the paper.
– VERY IMPORTANT: All papers must be 100% original work for this class. The discovery of previous work being used as part of your paper will be treated as plagiarism. You cannot reuse papers submitted for previous courses. There is no double dipping of papers allowed at the University. All submitted work must be fresh. If you choose to use previous work, on a limited basis, you must quote the material per APA 6th edition standards, and use it very sparingly. Please police yourself accordingly as questionable Turn It In results will have an adverse impact on your score and may result in the forwarding of the work to the Dean’s Office as a matter of University protocol.
– All papers must be typed and DOUBLE-SPACED.
All papers must use 12 point Times New Roman font, with 1″ margins all around (top, bottom, and sides)
– All papers must have page numbers (excluding the cover page) in the top right-hand corner of each page
– All papers must use APA 7th edition format for citations and references
– All papers must have a minimum of five (5) different acceptable academic sources
– Only the following are considered acceptable academic sources:
1. Peer-reviewed journal articles (on-line or hard copy)
2. The readings/articles in the lessons tab may be used
3. U.S. Government publications. You cannot use all government documents, you must use at least three peer reviewed sources as part of your five.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download