Here is one laboratory topic PowerPoint Presentation for assignment,
1- Answer all questions on the topic with examples and pictures to support your answer.
2- Do not cut any part of the topics to make your answer clear, and do not leave any question without an answer.
3- Think and read carefully before answering.
4- Work according to instruction specifically. I need a 9 slides presentation. PowerPoint, plus one-page references slide, so the total is 10.
5- Make sure, you do not leave the page or space to enter the name of the university, your name, or the name of the trainer, this is not required.
Creature Feature Presentation
1. Learn the major life history components of a single animal species
2. Gain experience in researching and presenting scientific information.
3. Prepare and present a professional oral slide presentation
You will be assigned a phylum within Kingdom Animalia. You will then be required to choose one species that is a member of that phylum. A species is defined by its binomial nomenclature that includes the Genus, which is capitalized, and species which is not. Both words must be italicized, Canis lupus – the grey wolf.
• Prepare a power-point type slide presentation on the ONE species you picked from the phylum you were assigned.
• Prepare and record a ten-minute oral presentation to go along with your slide show.
• You must include a minimum of eight or more properly cited references for the information included in your presentation, not including image citations.
Presentation topics: Your presentation should include but is not limited to:
• Evolutionary relationships among organisms in the phylum that includes your species; i.e. taxonomy in the form of Domain, Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family Genus and species.
• Geographic distribution: the geographic range of the species.
• Habitat: the environment in which the species lives, including both biotic and abiotic conditions.
• Nutrient preferences: the nutrients and/or energy sources preferred by the species that allow individuals to grow and reproduce.
• Reproduction: mechanisms involved in propagation of descendent generations, may include sexual and/or asexual processes
• Status: any state, federal, or international recognition of the species as threatened or endangered.
• Relationship with humans: notable interactions between the species and humans.
• Bibliography slide of (at least eight) references used in preparing the content of your presentation. Please format citations using either APA or MLA style. You must provide a citation for every reference used; failure to do so is considered plagiarism.
• Image credits used in your slide presentation. It is fine to cite right on/by the image itself rather than a long list in the bibliography.
Citation information from the library:
Citation Machine: https://www.citationmachine.net/style
Some Tips for PowerPoint Presentations
1. The first slide is a title slide including project title, author information and date.
2. As a rule, you should spend at least three minutes on each slide.
3. Try to limit the text to 6-7 lines per slide with no more than 7-8 words per line. Bullet points and incomplete sentences are a must; do not use full sentences.
4. Use a dark background with light text or light background with dark text. Strong contrast between the background and text increases readability.
5. Use the same template or background for the entire presentation. Avoid distracting backgrounds: the audience should be focused on you and the information you are presenting, not background graphics.
6. Use the same font throughout the presentation. Sparingly use capitalization, bold or italics to indicate emphasis. Always italicize species names. Do not underline for emphasis because it is used for online hyperlinks in PowerPoint.
7. Change font sizes: titles should be in the largest font and main points in a larger font than sub-points. Font sizes 24-pt and larger are best; do not use less than 18-pt.
8. Use images, figures and tables to enhance your presentation. You must provide a citation for all material that is not original including downloaded or copied images.
9. Keep the audience focused but avoid distracting sound and animation features. Use the same slide transition and/or text animation throughout the entire presentation.
10. The last slide should be a citation slide that includes citations for the references and images used in your presentation. Failure to do so is considered plagiarism and will be dealt with as such.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download